Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Survey of Gay/Bisexual Male LCFC fans

Hi guys,

I haven't posted on this forum in a while but I'm currently doing a survey for my final year at university on how being a gay / bisexual male affects someone's experience supporting Leicester City.

The survey is only short and the text box questions don't require a lot of content so if you're happy to complete it, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3WW6J5L

21 hours ago, FuriousFox46 said:

Hi guys,

I haven't posted on this forum in a while but I'm currently doing a survey for my final year at university on how being a gay / bisexual male affects someone's experience supporting Leicester City.

The survey is only short and the text box questions don't require a lot of content so if you're happy to complete it, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3WW6J5L

Is this some kind of internet cottaging?

Not sure about the 'queer identity' language in the participation agreement but hey ho!

I think its a good proposal and would be interested to hear the results.

Sorry I can't be of more help and actually participate but I'll let @DANGEROUS TIGER know he's got a form to fill in to get you underway.

Good luck with the research.

I have no problem with homosexuality. What I object to is it being promoted as "normal" behaviour and it's effect on youngsters who are reaching sexual awareness, and complicating their natural instinct, of being heterosexual. Eg. Gay parades.

By all means be homosexual, but don't flaunt it.  Maybe it is time for heterosexual parades, but I doubt there will be enough space.

2 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I have no problem with homosexuality. What I object to is it being promoted as "normal" behaviour and it's effect on youngsters who are reaching sexual awareness, and complicating their natural instinct, of being heterosexual. Eg. Gay parades.

By all means be homosexual, but don't flaunt it.  Maybe it is time for heterosexual parades, but I doubt there will be enough space.

What's 'normal', is a set of blokes and women wearing turbans with swords walking the street in a parade normal?  There is no such foooking, the world is different and any fooker that can't accept people's differences aslong as they don't cause no harm to others should think very hard about there lives in modern Brittan.

On 20/02/2017 at 11:58, Swan Lesta said:

Not sure about the 'queer identity' language in the participation agreement but hey ho!

I think its a good proposal and would be interested to hear the results.

Sorry I can't be of more help and actually participate but I'll let @DANGEROUS TIGER know he's got a form to fill in to get you underway.

Good luck with the research.

Did you really have to open the vortex of hell that is DTs views on sexuality? lol 

26 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Did you really have to open the vortex of hell that is DTs views on sexuality? lol 

Because it's always impressive to see someone from the Stone Age use a computer. DTs views are so outdated I'm amazed he doesn't chisel his posts into a rock.

9 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

lol

Yeah, you've got no problems with homosexuality.

15 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Wow.

On 26 February 2017 at 05:52, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Here's my opinion. You are either born gay, straight or somewhere in between. (That bit is a fact).  It doesn't matter how much homosexuality is "promoted" as "normal", straight people will still be straight and gay people will still be gay. I would suggest that  if a person believes gay people have a choice in their sexuality that person may have some repressed feelings themselves. 

In your post, you accuse so-called "gay parades"  of "complicating" the "heterosexual" "natural instinct" of "youngsters", but this is far from the truth as well as their actual purpose. These parades are organised to show people that are hiding their sexuality out of fear of being discriminated against that it is okay to be themselves. Perhaps you should attend one, you might learn a thing or two about yourself.

On 20/02/2017 at 11:53, Strokes said:

That's racist.

lol

On 25/02/2017 at 18:52, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

That sentence is possibly the most directly contradictory & bigoted thing I've ever read. 

On 26/02/2017 at 00:50, Facecloth said:

Because it's always impressive to see someone from the Stone Age use a computer. DTs views are so outdated I'm amazed he doesn't chisel his posts into a rock.

lol can't +1 as I've ran out but I wanted to!

Archived