Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Death Threats

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Yeah I say he should just stop getting death threats

It's well out of order that he hasn't stopped getting the death threats. 

Cmon mr and mrs Vardy can ya just stop getting death threats now. Fix up look sharp.

I'll be honest, I don't think I'd be much affected by a few knobbers with egg pictures and handles like Mesanti Cazozil sending me laughable shite on twitter.

Can't see Ranieri being the type of bloke with mafia connections, Italian or not. Though they do say it's the ones you least suspect...

1 hour ago, the fox said:

no need for that, man.

He has a point, though.

You look at the official LCFC Facebook page and see mostly foreign "fans" in meltdown over the sacking of Ranieri. Even today.

Most people living in Leics probably side with the club (now).

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I'm going to kill each and everyone of you. Ok, so now you've all had a death threat. Anyone feeling particularly scared?

just a nothing story created by the sad for the sad. 

Or he's a husband and father concerned that he and his family are constantly receiving possibly credible threats of murder, kidnap and rape to each member of the family including their newborn son. 

Is he really that scared?  He's lived 5 mins away from me for the last few years, not seen any security, any protection. His wife drives out in several cars fairly regularly. None of it shows the slightest 'real' concern and that is because these threats are made by dribbling idiots probably incapable of navigating to his house without assistance. 

Seriously, if I was that concerned I would have security on my gate and patrolling my low roadside wall, especially at night. I would have trained drivers schooled in avoidance. He can afford all of this, but there are sign of none of it. Only thing was beefed up gates to stop stupid school kids annoying them. 

You do do the maths. 

48 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I'm going to kill each and everyone of you. Ok, so now you've all had a death threat. Anyone feeling particularly scared?

There's context and intent. I have seen you post before and I know the culture on this forum. Nothing makes me think your post is legitimately threatening.

You could ring and say the same to Vardy's home, though. He does not know you. He has no context to asses you. It would be threatening.

Must be awful especially if people regularly recognise his wife while she's out driving and deliberately cut her up when she has kids in the car.

Say what you like about Vardy but I think he's definitely matured as a person off the pitch since his days on a tag (and even earning that tag was kind of honourable if you believe his story). He's still a toe-rag on the pitch but that's professional sport. You don't see a cricketer (or his/her fans) going mental because they got sledged too much and it put them off.

The keyboard warriors need to calm down a bit. Death threats are stupid and mostly empty, but there's always the chance that one nutcase means it, so I've every sympathy for Vardy and his family in this situation.

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I thought the story said that people were trying to cut his Mrs up whilst driving?

8 hours ago, the fox said:

Dictionary

chav
tʃav/
noun
BRITISHinformalderogatory
noun: chav; plural noun: chavs
  1. a young lower-class person typified by brash and loutish behaviour.
Origin
6f4c43713b0ed28269547f316a661d47a207a69e471b5897e70d86c4a1c7e6e2.png
1990s: probably from Romany chavo ‘boy, youth’ or chavvy ‘baby, child’: sometimes said to have originated in Chatham, Kent, and to be a shortening of that name.

Use over time for:
5c64294e59fe13fe9872d9ae2c0daea59199bc5a.png

i know the meaning of "chav" but this put me to tears

"chavo"

lollollol

chavvy chase

I was born in Chatham- probably why I naturally warm to Vards lol 

33 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Let's be honest it's likely to have be all the Algerian mad men now following us ! 

They had Claudio as a god and Slimani as Gods Son ! 

And them fellas will do anything for their gods 

Who was the Holy Ghost... Kasper? 

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I think the majority did initially mate! A few were upset, but most of the outrage has come from outsiders.

Don't fool yourself. A lot of upset has been generated amongst our own fans. Just look at this forum for a while after the news of the sacking. There are still people seething about the whole Ranieri thing. I remember it took months for some to get over the sacking of Sven. And he hadn't just won the league.

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Don't fool yourself. A lot of upset has been generated amongst our own fans. Just look at this forum for a while after the news of the sacking. There are still people seething about the whole Ranieri thing. I remember it took months for some to get over the sacking of Sven. And he hadn't just won the league.

I think they're in the minority though- that poll just after the sacking was around 90% in favour of the decision.

To be honest, I was upset when it happened, completely gutted that it ended in that way. But I knew it was absolutely the correct decision and had to be made.

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Some people still haven't got over Pearson yet!

Just when he thought he could go back to the postal round. They've made friends on Twitter again, and are on the phone to his new agent as we speak...

"Chappo, we've got a very important gig for you"

33C9C80600000578-3586696-image-m-52_1463057268043.jpg.32b6681a8f09d0dadf0afe36bba0e018.jpg 

Archived