Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Expand the stadium? The poll

1,304 members have voted

1. 1. Expand the stadium?

• Yes, asap!
    • Maybe when we're established top flight. (Another 2 years+ survival)
    • Not fussed.
    • No.

23 hours ago, promised land said:

The idea at the time was to continue it around for the three sides, so from there around that right corner, along where the away fans are now put and back along the other goal end.

Then they got relegated and the build was put on hold.

That's why the right end of that roof looks unfinished.

ETA. Beaten to it above me! ^^^^

How much does the wolves stadium hold?

4 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

This is what it was supposed to look like, relegation can really balls things up!

IMG_2350.JPG

It's nice for clubs to have stadium expansion plans for the future.

However, in order for any possibilities to be viable, on-the-pitch matters should always be steady and continuously improving.

In Wolves' case, they've got a talented manager in - but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be a force to be reckoned with next season.

Based on last season, they've got plenty of work, for sure, to do if they want to be promoted and be a regular Premier League club for these ideas to be proposed and constructed.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The unique stand-alone main stand makes it look so much better imo. It would just be a big bowl otherwise!

It's all about opinions I suppose bud

i just prefer the finished look, and I especially don't like the corners not filled in 

On 04/07/2017 at 17:39, Quorndon_Fox said:

This is what it was supposed to look like, relegation can really balls things up!

IMG_2350.JPG

Looks nice that. My perfect stadium would be double-tiered stands similar to that on 3 sides and then a large, single-tiered, low-roof stand behind one goal. Maybe the upper tiers would be a bit bigger, and the lower tiers a bit smaller, with the upper ones overhanging the lower ones a bit. Then, ideally the single tiered stand and one lower tier down one side would be standing areas, as and when the regulations allow it. 

On 01/07/2017 at 21:57, mullet said:

It would probably mean bringing it round both corners a little (Kop and family) 

6 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

d4b78042-0013-4d54.jpg

Not finishing the stadium has meant there's a cracking view up in the corner!

This is what I was talking about. It's best to leave the corners until the main stands are done, because this happens otherwise.

On 15/07/2017 at 18:13, Filberts lovechild said:

In the club shop today and staff were pretty certain about if we stay up we're expanding east stand next summer. ~45k capacity overall. Seems to do that they'd need a larger tier on top of current east stand, no mention of extending round the Kop.

Sounds hopeful then. :D

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

...and if we stay up we will still only be one season away from relegation. And on it goes....

Just get on with it, FFS.

Exactly. We won the league and people were still saying 'See how next season goes'. 

15 hours ago, Spudulike said:

...and if we stay up we will still only be one season away from relegation. And on it goes....

Just get on with it, FFS.

I guess the logic would be the longer you're in the division, and the more you invest in the squad, the safer you become. 

Unless you're Sunderland, in which case you spend about 5 years sliding towards the inevitable. 

Archived