Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Terrorist Attacks

55 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

4 US Marines dead is the latest. Hope Biden is pleased with himself.

Tragically this will just be the beginning. Even though the Taliban and ISIS-K are not exactly allies, there is no doubt that the Taliban's return to power will once again turn Afghanistan into a vast safe haven/training camp for terrorists. This in turn will lead to many more people dying in suicide bombs and mass shootings etc on the streets of the US, UK and elsewhere It's not a matter of if this will happen, but of when.

And all because Joe Biden wanted to honour a daft campaign pledge that he just made up without giving any thought to it.

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

im no Biden fan.. far from it in fact but even I can’t pin this on him…. Trump  would have had the troops out even quicker if given the chance…

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Tragically this will just be the beginning. Even though the Taliban and ISIS-K are not exactly allies, there is no doubt that the Taliban's return to power will once again turn Afghanistan into a vast safe haven/training camp for terrorists. This in turn will lead to many more people dying in suicide bombs and mass shootings etc on the streets of the US, UK and elsewhere It's not a matter of if this will happen, but of when.

And all because Joe Biden wanted to honour a daft campaign pledge that he just made up without giving any thought to it.

see above 

Commander Kenneth McKenzie  has told the Taliban what they expect  of them in protecting people.

Yeah ok chief...

The enemy of my enemy is also my friend.....

The Taliban wont help the Allied forces, they will be in league with this latest formulation  of ISIS.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Being less bad than Trump is a pretty low bar to clear. Besides, Biden has been in power since the beginning of the year. This didn't have to happen.

lol valid point.

I really really really dislike what is effectively a 2-party system.

53 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

All true it's sad to say. How many terrorists will homed around the world, in the guise of being a refugee? One of my reasons for wanting stricter immigration controls in the UK.

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Now confirmed 12 US Marines have died.  Taliban saying it happened in a US controlled area, US saying these people should have been checked by Taliban forces on the outskirts of the airport before being let in…

All a bit of a disaster!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

How many terrorists will homed around the world, in the guise of being a refugee?

Impossible to answer.

But I’m pretty sure it’s not as many as the number of refugees who won’t be homed around the world, on the grounds that they might be a terrorist.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

With isis now becoming a threat again, how many have descended on our shores? 

I have this same opinion, but hope no-one thinks I'm racist because of this view etc..

Edited by Wymsey

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

I have this same opinion, but hope no-one thinks I'm racist because of this view etc..

Nobody will think you’re racist for wondering if people with bad intentions might be taking advantage of chaos to move around the world.

They will if you go on from that to not wanting brown refugees to come into the country because they might be terrorists.

Basically it’s quite easy to make sure that people don’t think you’re a racist because of your opinions - just don’t express racist opinions!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

How is it racist being concerned about the relative ease of terrorists getting into this country across the Channel , and there’s literally thousands of people getting here with no security checks.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Thanks 1

The real question is, how long until there's an Isis attack on American soil that leads the US to taking over Afghanistan in the new war on terror. 

Guarantee it will happen at some point. It's all very dumb and a huge shame that innocent lives will be lost because of this idiotic decision

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

With isis now becoming a threat again, how many have descended on our shores? 

With regards to attacking us on our shores…

Do you really think they would wait until AFTER we have left Afghanistan to cause propblems? Not like, attack us when we were actually ‘occupying’ and ‘controlling’ things in Afghanistan?

Edited by MPH

Calls of a re-establishment of ISIS and subsequent attacks on American and European soil are completely premature. 

Remember a lot of the issues regarding ISIS and the West were based around Iraq and Syria. Afghanistan is a completely different warzone, with completely different issues. The Taliban will absolutely not want Afghanistan to become some hotbed for terrorism as this will just eventually lead to their loss of power. Indeed the Taliban and ISIS have very different ideologies, albeit I don't agree with what the Taliban stand for, they are not the ruthless savages which ISIS are. They are an Islamist dictatorship, incidentally they stand for pretty much the same as the leadership of Saudi Arabia and the UAE who we will happily call our allies. If the Taliban would provide us with the natural resources that we crave, they would be painted as the 'good side', of that I have no doubt.

And for anyone who thinks Afghan refugees are going to come here and start attacking British people, you're wrong, very very wrong. 

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Commander Kenneth McKenzie  has told the Taliban what they expect  of them in protecting people.

Yeah ok chief...

The enemy of my enemy is also my friend.....

The Taliban wont help the Allied forces, they will be in league with this latest formulation  of ISIS.

pretty sure the taliban solders let the guy through with the suicide vest accidentally on purpose..  they were the ones suppose to be manning the check points leading up to the airport 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MPH said:

With regards to attacking us on our shores…

Do you really think they would wait until AFTER we have left Afghanistan to cause propblems? Not like, attack us when we were actually ‘occupying’ and ‘controlling’ things in Afghanistan?

Yes. IMO the ideal time to  attack is when one side is retreating,