Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Delusions of grandeur

**** off and die

One person, out of all the 32000 seats, that was actually verbally abusing him?

Oh yeah, I forget the old adage of giving it out but not being able to take it. I'm all for showing your displeasure but verbal abuse is ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I forget the old adage of giving it out but not being able to take it. I'm all for showing your displeasure but verbal abuse is ridiculous.

It was rudkin. #itk

The funny thing is about pearson. He despised all the supporters. He told the players to ignore all the fans. He heard the fans boo the players off at half time many times. And the fans love him

Actually you're right. One morning in March I heard a knock at the door. Expecting a delivery from Amazon I answered it only to see Nigel standing on my doorstep wearing full tracksuit and trainers. He said " I despise you ..... and the rest of 'em" before turning his back on me, getting in his 4x4 and heading back to town.

Where was pearsons letter of thanks to the fans after he was sacked? Many managers have done that before. Especially ones that have been at a club as long as pearson has here.

Where was pearsons letter of thanks to the fans after he was sacked? Many managers have done that before. Especially ones that have been at a club as long as pearson has here.

He didn't do it when he quit for Hull either...

:ph34r:

lol lol Are you looking at every options to get one over him here or what?

I think we have more to thank him for though. He took us from the third tier to Premier League survival.

Place is a joke at the minute, I love a good argument but even I can't keep up. I have no idea what everyone is even arguing about anymore.

Anything and everything, it's been a while since a thread has had any substance

I think we should just abandon this thread and leave them to it.

I cant believe it's still rumbling on 3 weeks after the fact

Guest MattP

Yeah mate, ****ing hated us.

Oh man. I struggle to watch this now, I need to get a grip of myself.

Place is a joke at the minute, I love a good argument but even I can't keep up. I have no idea what everyone is even arguing about anymore.

Yes you do.

Apparently Foxestalk inspired this Monty Python sketch lol

Yeah mate, ****ing hated us.

Scenes, what a day. I remember getting down to the concourse afterwards and the soccer Saturday on the screens with results coming in and everyone going mental.

Then realised we were out the bottom three, that and the other aways around it, don't want to go through it again but by a God, it was a damn good ride.

Archived