Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

How about Steve Clarke!  he was a Lieutenant for Mourinho before taking on the WBA job.  Yes that didn't turn out that well, but is recognised as a talent in the management game.

How about Steve Clarke!  he was a Lieutenant for Mourinho before taking on the WBA job.  Yes that didn't turn out that well, but is recognised as a talent in the management game.

You get more ludicrous with every post.

reinstate pearson you ******, its the only way!

Please give it up.  Do you really think if things could work with him at the club they wouldn't have kept him.  Something pretty bad has happened for them to dismiss him the way they did after what he did for the club last season.  Also it seems they have backed his transfer needs up till last week.  So something happened recently. 

You get more ludicrous with every post.

What have I said that is Ludicrous? 

As i remember. MON was long odds on to replace sven, then hughes clark etc. Nige wasnt in picture till hours before it was revealed, so maybe top has a rabbit to pull before the fat lady warbles her final song

Under a different username back then, I advised everyone to get on Pearson at 50/1 two weeks before it was announced. 

Hardly anyone believed me, although I knew it was a done deal.

I think it went in to about 12/1 a couple of days before.

Unfortunately, I'm not in contact anymore with the source of that information.

But it proves that the bookies don't really know much.

Maybe its not so much that there is ill informed money being put on a false fav that we should consider, but how much money is being allowed to bet on a contender at fancy prices. I own dogs and trust me. Sometimes ive bn limited to 20 pounds, regardless of a " heavily backed fave " Its a risky but popular strategy by bookies im sure u know.

This whole thing is a joke. Abruptly firing Pearson for a 'difference in perspective' and apparently having no alternative in mind, and it's an absolute farce that at a club that's so thorough in everything else that our process of hiring managers seems to be so terrible that we may actually be getting Lennon purely because he played for us. There are so many better managers even in the Championship that would surely take us over their current club

Please give it up.  Do you really think if things could work with him at the club they wouldn't have kept him.  Something pretty bad has happened for them to dismiss him the way they did after what he did for the club last season.  Also it seems they have backed his transfer needs up till last week.  So something happened recently. 

Im going with the angle they are so clueless they just might bring him back

Top and his Thai syndicate will be trolling the oddschecker sites before laying a huge amount of money on Neil Warnock

lol. Its more about bookies mugging off ill informed punters who just blindly follow the market.

Under a different username back then, I advised everyone to get on Pearson at 50/1 two weeks before it was announced.

Hardly anyone believed me, although I knew it was a done deal.

I think it went in to about 12/1 a couple of days before.

Unfortunately, I'm not in contact anymore with the source of that information.

But it proves that the bookies don't really know much.

I did lol ( believe you )

I got a nice payout thanks...

Tip I received yesterday was Rednapp? Apparently a done deal lol ?

Clarke is doing a horrific job at Reading, no way do we want him anywhere near us!

Steve Clarke, Simon Grayson lol

Do our fans have any ambition?

Ok Sam who?  easy to say people are not ambitious enough. but you seem to have the answer, so please tell us who should be our new manager? because i get the impression you and most fans wont be happy with anyone?  Also can I ask where were you on the NP in January situation?

Clarke is doing a horrific job at Reading, no way do we want him anywhere near us!

Ok, fair enough.  So give me a name.  all i ask from people is put up or shut up on a name that is acceptable.

Stuart Pearce must be having serious confidence issues after his failed u21England manager tenure a few years ago to wake up this morning, check oddschecker and find he is 66s and Nige is 50s to be installed the new manager at the KP!

The more I think about Lennon the more I am softening to it.

He did a very good job (matched if not exceeded what MON did) at Celtic and has taken a horrible job at Bolton, turning them around. More to the point he is a Leicester legend who has the passion we need. He will be well respected by the players, not only for his status at the club but also his playing career.

Not to mention he may well bring in a player in his own mold for centre mid, which we are screaming out for, at the very least he can help develop players like Drinky.

I am not conviced entirely but he is a much better option than some of the names being mentioned. We will not attract the big names and there is no guarantee that would work anyway. Look at LVG, he is struggling to know what to do with that United team!

I do think reaction would be slightly different to Lennon if he hadn't have gone to Bolton. I'm not saying I want him but he would get my support.

Agreed, when he left Celtic my first thought was get him in to replace Nige (during our bad spell) and I was surprised he went to Bolton in the first place.

Klopp, Hiddink lol

Do our fans have realistic expectations?

I'd rather go for it and have an approach put down instantly than just pick up a poverty manager like Lennon or Steve fvcking Clarke who can barely cut it in the Championship, yet alone a league above where all mistakes are punished. Klopp has stated an interest in managing in England, and also for a team outside the European elite.

Ok, that may be the likes of West Ham, Everton and Stoke over us, but if we had ambition of top 10 finishes after sacking Pearson it's that calibre of manager we should be aiming for, just surviving under Big Sam or Lennon won't cut it I'm afraid, we could do that Pearson. Moyes or Klopp would be my top choices.

Ok Sam who? easy to say people are not ambitious enough. but you seem to have the answer, so please tell us who should be our new manager? because i get the impression you and most fans wont be happy with anyone? Also can I ask where were you on the NP in January situation?

I'd like to think a premier league club in as healthy a position as ours, on and off the pitch, could do a lot better than a flop like Steve Clarke and Simon Grayson who has achieved nothing outside of league 1.

Archived