Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Loved Lenny a a player but as a manager, just no. If the Thais think that appointing a Leicester legend will appease the fans then they're in for a shock here as I can't imagine many fans want him here as a manager.

It will for a while.

This is our version of Forest appointing Pearce.

No they don't!!!! The media would be reporting that we'dmade an approach or are talking to him. This hasn't happened.

If they knew, the betting would be suspended. Bookies aren't stupid.

bookies can't let on they know something by suspending. they will gladly take money from the uninformed and limit the informed. trust me! 4/6 on bet victor now. the favourite backers could be jumping on it and knocking it down but it is happening. trust me. 

Succeed in the SPL which is about the same level of quality as League 1.

Underwhelming in the championship by playing OAPs.

LET'S GET HIM TO CHALLENGE FOR A TOP PLACE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

So ****ing vexed right now.

if he brings heskey back what are we going to do? 

If he was our manager it'd be 1/10 or suspended. Just look at Tuesday when Pearson left. There was no gradual 2/1 into 6/4 into 11/10 then touching odds on. That type of market move is just balancing the book due to bets being placed.

Bookies knew nige was off, he went 5/1--->1/10. Bookies get bets placed on Lennon, so he goes 2/1--->6/4---->1/1 etc.

bookies can't let on they know something by suspending. they will gladly take money from the uninformed and limit the informed. trust me! 4/6 on bet victor now. the favourite backers could be jumping on it and knocking it down but it is happening. trust me. 

What?! It happens all the time.

He's odds against now with 12 of the 15 bookies offering odds.

That really doesn't point to a done deal, does it?

He's done nothing deserve a Premier League job, but he has shown some potential as a manager and at least his style and ethic will work well with this group of players. Last thing we want to do is replace Pearson with someone polar opposite like, I don't know, Paulo Sousa. Oh wait.

Odds on with 3 bookies now

They said the same about my two or three seasons ago. Sadly I've got a bad feeling about this, if he is appointed then all the excitement going into the new season will dip.

Shame the next Leicester game wasn't sooner, so we could make it known who we want as the next manager. 

I just don't get why. Why Lennon?

It cannot be on managerial grounds because Pearson is vastly superior. It cannot be because he's a big name on Thailand, surely. And it cannot be to please the fans because what would've almost unanimously pleased us more would've been keeping our best manager in years.

Just seems mental. Nightmare.

Archived