Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

If the club "wanted to improve their rep in the USA" they'd be currently doing pre-season training at a university in California ahead of a 5 game USA tour. 

Has nothing to do with it, stinks of Mandaric this.

@arlowhite: A few things pointing to Preki coming to England, but not to #LCFC. Punter who placed the bet could be rinsed! We'll see...

he will go somewhere lower Down...like Bristol City. ..which means......well now it don't seem so bad.

Has managed Chivas who don't even exist anymore.

Can't fathom this as reality. There's no way the owner's advisors have landed on Preki as the man to take Leicester City forward.

Close the thread.

If there's any link, it'll be to coach the u7s or something.

Has managed Chivas who don't even exist anymore.

Can't fathom this as reality. There's no way the owner's advisors have landed on Preki as the man to take Leicester City forward.

Close the thread.

If there's any link, it'll be to coach the u7s or something.

Fully agree! Although i'm happy to have the thread open for some amusement!

Stringer now convinced he's going Sheffield Wednesday.

I was just about to say if Milan is going to recommend a manager to anyone it'll be to the club he's just sold.... but I thought they had appointed Portuguese guy? 

That'd be like trying to raise a foreign club's profile in England by hiring ****ing Micky Mellon!

lol  fair point...I dunno, just desperately trying to find the slightest sense behind all this!!

Archived