Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

don't you think some are over reacting slightly? about 4 managers this week have had odds this short! people place bets like this to push out the others making their odds bigger there is probably nothing in it.

Hiddink has said no, so hopefully that's all it is. ....as in not happening!

That's why I said wanted not want. If that was the case and somebody got wind of it, they could have put a lot of money on it.

don't you think some are over reacting slightly? about 4 managers this week have had odds this short! people place bets like this to push out the others making their odds bigger there is probably nothing in it.

Predragite.

I get that you can't read too much into odds most of the time but he's gone to odds on in no time. I can't believe there's nothing in this.

If it goes through, I dare a single person to defend our owners.

may be it's to work alongside Klopp  :ph34r:

sounds like there is something in it but I wonder if it's in partnership with someone if indeed it's not just some rich guy from Sunderland having a laugh making spurious bets to wind us up lol ?

Who? And my god, a failed MLS manager - that's hardly encouraging, but since they wanted a name with european appeal I will be shocked if there's anything in this.

Well the only thing that fits is he is a huge name for sure... just not in the way we wanted...

Archived