Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Martin O'Neill

Together we will win the league

Together we will win the cup

Together marching through Europe

Martin, Martin O'Neill, Martin, Martin O'Neill

Might have to play that in a minute!

Think the Thais were really after someone 'big' in the game (Klopp, and the like), but knew it weren't going to happen and now want someone that is liked with the fans.

Appointing O'Neill would please the fanbase, which is currently unhappy after the sacking of Pearson. It's a win situation for them if they cannot get the first man they want.

Can live with O'Neill for a few seasons - same argument I had for being OK with Allardyce - stabilise us in the Premiership and then we can kick on with an exciting young manager down the line if/as/when the right one becomes available.

Just don't bring that **** Keane with him.

What they don't realise is that all the fans with a brain realise this isn't likely to succeed and when they sack our greatest manager ever before Christmas their approval rating will be even lower than it is now.

One of the most exciting projects in the PL to a complete joke in 2 weeks. Happy days.

Might we be getting a managerial appointment from Leicester Cityimminently?

Bookmakers William Hill have suspend betting on who will replace Nigel Pearson after a series of large, four-figure bets were placed on Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill returning to the club.

Having never experienced the O'Neill years I'd have mixed emotions about this, we shouldn't be looking for a new manager for a start and it'd smack of 'Oh shit we sacked Pearson, thinking we could get Klopp/Hiddink, now everyone hates us let's appoint Martin O'Neill to shut them up', I don't think he's an improvement. But I like him as a person, don't have any memories to be tarnished and I don't think it's out of the question that he could keep us up for a few years, maybe even a decent cup run, and move on with us stable in the Prem.

Seriously wtf?

Some of the bloody idiots on this forum slagging off a Leicester great and a true Leicester City legend in Mon.

Most on here were probably kids when we had our great era under him. We played great football with a team that most of the bookies and so called pundits wrote us off time and time again.

Three top ten finishes in the premiership, three cup final appearances at Wembley and two trophies won. A trip to Europe too, what's not to like our most successful manager ever.

Damn site better than most of the names being bandied about.

Welcome home Martin.

Archived