Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Makes you wonder, what's the point of paying for high speed internet access if all you're going to end up being able to do is a bit of shopping, send someone an email and make comments on football forums. The "digital age", what a load of bollocks.

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Makes you wonder, what's the point of paying for high speed internet access if all you're going to end up being able to do is a bit of shopping, send someone an email and make comments on football forums. The "digital age", what a load of bollocks.

There is gaming, streaming legally from prime, Netflix and other services too... also allows you to purchase games digitally and download them faster. So benefits are there.

However it is rubbish they are really clamping down on this, especially with the football because you can't always get a ticket for the 3pm kickoffs so it was a good means to being able to watch the games. Don't they have other things to worry about than trying to add more profit for Sky and the like lol

Edited by foxes_rule1978

12 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Anyone else using Exodus and can no longer see HD streams?

Mine was playing up yesterday. Went to setting and I think it was under general. Clear providers and clear cache and it all went back to normal. I couldn't even get a steam of episode three of blacklist redemption yesterday, straight after got a full list.

3 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

I'm new to this life, currently watching UK Turk for live sport, what would you all recommend?

For sport, gobble gobble, pheonix And sportsdevil.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

Very few of my sports streams actually work, anyone else had this issue?

Yes, i think the isp's have blocked everything. The next thing to do is to switch isp's. It was good whilst it lasted. but the networking police have won in their bid to create a massive advertising medium from what was once an open to all, no restriction invention. And in the meantime have created a multi billion dollar business from something that wasn't theirs in the first place.

Edited by yorkie1999

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, i think the isp's have blocked everything. The next thing to do is to switch isp's.

Looks like it might be back to using cr*cfr*e. I find like now the channels are working fine but as soon as an event......say Joshua v Klitschko comes on it decides to either play up or not work at all.

2 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Looks like it might be back to using cr*cfr*e. I find like now the channels are working fine but as soon as an event......say Joshua v Klitschko comes on it decides to either play up or not work at all.

Well, for big events like that the servers will probably be pretty stretched at that time so you can more than expect at least a bit of buffering.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Appears Kodi 17 can't be installed on my android box. 

Perhaps time to get a new one. 

Any tips?

There's a version of kodi called FTMC that can be used on older boxes. Otherwise you need version 6 of android.

4 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Cheers. 

Reckon ill I'll just order a new box. Gonna need to sooner or later anyway. 

Bought one of these a while back, works great.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-Q-Box-Android-6-0-TV-Box-K17-1-Media-Player-2-16GB-5Ghz-WIFI-Mini-Keyboard-/112437615583?hash=item1a2dcddbdf:g:TI8AAOSwT5xZO1pP