Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

Bless ya. You'll get over it.

Yeah it does matter. Why has he turned another season down with us? Does anyone know?

Could be you.

Could be that FOAD twat.

Could be Pearson.

Could be Ranieri.

Could be the owners.

Could be because his "legs are gone".

Could be because he just doesn't fancy playing anymore.

Could be because he's got a better offer on the table.

Could be his family.

Could be that he's homesick.

Could be many things.

Most definitely, it wasn't because of me.

Just discussed this with the Mrs. They look really peeved. Read into that, what you will.

I have heard that the atmosphere is very touchy at the moment.

lol all the players have been putting pics on instagram and twitter of happy training pics - "the boys are buzzin" etc...

Could be you.

Could be that FOAD twat.

Could be Pearson.

Could be Ranieri.

Could be the owners.

Could be because his "legs are gone".

Could be because he just doesn't fancy playing anymore.

Could be because he's got a better offer on the table.

Could be his family.

Could be that he's homesick.

Could be many things.

Most definitely, it wasn't because of me.

It could be many, I can tell you it wasn't Ranieri as he had already decided to move on before Ranieri came in.

i swear summer's meant to the most optimistic you are as a fan, this undoubtedly has been the worst summer as a leicester fan in my life (only 19) and to my knowledge us as a club

You must have missed the summer following the Watford play off game then.

Just said we're looking for a younger replacement with similar qualities

I reckon every club is looking for the same. It's finding someone like that that's the hard part.

Just discussed this with the Mrs. They look really peeved. Read into that, what you will.

I have heard that the atmosphere is very touchy at the moment.

hahahahahaha.....

that's all that deserves really..as for having discussed it with your Mrs...please dont make us laugh..thats your mum telling you its time for bed as you have got school tomorrow

hahahahahaha.....

that's all that deserves really..as for having discussed it with your Mrs...please dont make us laugh..thats your mum telling you its time for bed as you have got school tomorrow

Seriously you have issues buddy. I am not the only one to point out a discomfort in many of the photos over the last few days, Leave it out with the annoying posts that are intended to troll, looking for a bite.

Sorry but even if he was only contacted 24 hours ago (unlikely), the idea that the rushed nature of it means he has to say no now (also not what we said) is ridiculous. It's not like a) it needs a lot of thought either way, and b) he's had all summer to at least expect & prepare for it.

I'd rather he just say he wanted to go out on the high of last season, rather than blame the club to an extent. 

Anyway...gutted, obviously. 

Archived