Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

John rudkin

Guest MattP

Who did Pearson get on with besides himself? Rudkin is no different to any professional at work and it would be impossible for the Pope himself to get on with Mr arrogant...

All the players by the looks of the performances they produced for him when it mattered.

Who did Pearson get on with besides himself? Rudkin is no different to any professional at work and it would be impossible for the Pope himself to get on with Mr arrogant...

Who on earth let you post again?

He was a decent young player and played for Wigston Fields in his youth during which time they were the best in Leicestershire year after year. He played with Paul Barnes who was the only lad from that era to make it as a pro. Rudkin was a quality player so to say he never played for his school team is nonsense as he was part of the best team in Leicestershire for several years. Only Oadby, Enderby and Syston could challenge them.

I played for Wigston Fields at the same time (i was a year younger than Jonny Rudkin but sometimes played in the year above so played with him)  .... I wouldn't say it makes me D of F material though!!! 

How was this your perception? Didn't seem this way at all to me.

How quickly deals seemed to be getting done prior to the sacking perhaps? That only Knockaert wanted out, for family reasons by most accounts rather than about the club itself?

If I ask how he's actually arrogant, are you going to answer this time?

How quickly deals seemed to be getting done prior to the sacking perhaps? That only Knockaert wanted out, for family reasons by most accounts rather than about the club itself?

If I ask how he's actually arrogant, are you going to answer this time?

Arrogant by refusing to accept what 30 plus thousand fans could see every home game and 4000 could see every away game when he refused to change tactics or formations and went on one of the most awful runs I can remember in 40 years following LCFC. Everyone commends him for changing things later in the season but the rest of us could have changed the formation and players months before. He is arrogant for multiple reasons but not enough space on here. Most people on here who can see no wrong in him probably have the same attitude as him so they are a good match. I like to look at things in football terms and try to ignore the silly ones on here.

I played for Wigston Fields at the same time (i was a year younger than Jonny Rudkin but sometimes played in the year above so played with him)  .... I wouldn't say it makes me D of F material though!!! 

May be 30 years since working in the game and many of those years running the youth squad at LCFC have probably assisted him. Why do you need to be an ex premier player to be DoF?

Who on earth let you post again?

Grow up!!

This is interesting

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/oct/20/the-knowledge-football-manager

and this

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/jun/12/sport.comment1

I particularly love this comment:

On the fans

'Sometimes I add up how much it costs someone to come and watch us five times a month behind the goal - there are guys who probably go without meat to come to the games. Knowing you've made him unhappy by losing is a huge weight to bear.'

Arrogant by refusing to accept what 30 plus thousand fans could see every home game and 4000 could see every away game when he refused to change tactics or formations and went on one of the most awful runs I can remember in 40 years following LCFC. Everyone commends him for changing things later in the season but the rest of us could have changed the formation and players months before. He is arrogant for multiple reasons but not enough space on here. Most people on here who can see no wrong in him probably have the same attitude as him so they are a good match. I like to look at things in football terms and try to ignore the silly ones on here.

May be 30 years since working in the game and many of those years running the youth squad at LCFC have probably assisted him. Why do you need to be an ex premier player to be DoF?

Grow up!!

This guy work on the board or something? lol

i have no idea who jon rudkin is or what the hell he does but i hate the fvcking shit out of him and wish he'd fvck off 

I wouldn't recognise him if he stood next to me but I'm convinced he's to blame for everything.

I wouldn't recognise him if he stood next to me but I'm convinced he's to blame for everything.

exactly, he's solely responsible for our lack of pearson, cambiasso and any good signings and he is a cvnt. 

It's quite strange for some to think that Rudkin's to blame for recent situation/s.

It's as if some of you lot want to blame someone else for what happened, aside from the Owners, and just noticed John is quite high up.

Basically, some are judging him without actually understanding what he's done at the club in the past; it's (DoF) a new role for him, and I'm sure he'll live up to the challenge and be a key asset for years to come.

Except he changed them repeatedly over the course of the season, and most fans were divided on the best approach to matches...

It's quite strange for some to think that Rudkin's to blame for recent situation/s.

It's as if some of you lot want to blame someone else for what happened, aside from the Owners, and just noticed John is quite high up.

Basically, judging without actually understand what he's done in the past; it's (DoF) a new role for him, and I'm sure he'll live up to the challenge and be a key asset for years to come.

that you jon? 

Basically, some are judging him without actually understanding what he's done at the club in the past; it's (DoF) a new role for him, and I'm sure he'll live up to the challenge and be a key asset for years to come.

Sod the years to come.  It's this pre-season that matters most right now and nothing seems to have happened today. Or yesterday. Or for many days before that. Is Rudkin on holiday or what?

I've no idea how he's "Directing Football" at Leicester City but it seems to me that, so far, we've not been shining on the pitch, we've not been shining in the transfer market and we've not done any better in the PR department.

Pearson's gone, Cambiasso's not coming and the board sent a woman out to plead for a bit of understanding when it would have nice if those responsible had spoken words of encouragement or explanation for themselves.

Truth is it seems a long time now since I heard one snippet of genuinely positive news from the club at all. 

Sod the years to come. It's this pre-season that matters most right now and nothing seems to have happened today. Or yesterday. Or for many days before that. Is Rudkin on holiday or what?

I've no idea how he's "Directing Football" at Leicester City but it seems to me that, so far, we've not been shining on the pitch, we've not been shining in the transfer market and we've not done any better in the PR department.

Pearson's gone, Cambiasso's not coming and the board sent a woman out to plead for a bit of understanding when it would have nice if those responsible had spoken words of encouragement or explanation for themselves.

Truth is it seems a long time now since I heard one snippet of genuinely positive news from the club at all.

THE BOARD SENT A WOMAN OUT??? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?!

I can't get my head around this?..everyone knows its much better to send out a man.

Sod the years to come.  It's this pre-season that matters most right now and nothing seems to have happened today. Or yesterday. Or for many days before that. Is Rudkin on holiday or what?

Best thing I have seen for ages! Amazing!

Big few days coming up for Mr Rudkin. Claudio thinks there are a couple coming in by the end of the week. If it doesn't happen, who will be implicated ??

Stringer

Archived