Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Team Vs Sunderland

Kaspar

Was Huth Wes

King    Kante

Albrighton            Mahrez                 Schlupp

Vardy          Okazaki

or

Schwazer

De Laet  Benaloune  Fuchs   Chilwell

James (when fit )      Hammond    Drinkwater

Nugent

Ulloa  Kramaric      

King Kante!!  lol  love it

For me:

Kasper

Was

Huth

+ 1 depending on who's fit and available (1. Morgan, 2, Benny, 3. Moore, 4. Chilwell)

Albrighton

King

Drinky (unless Kante is ready)

Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

...basically the team from May, or as close as we can now get 

I like that team Dan.

Obviously a bit of a risk having Chilwell in there but Ranieri might put his faith in him.

Ulloa has to start for me. He is our only player who isn't a centre back who will win headers and obviously defend from set pieces too.

I keep flipping between Nuge and Mahrez for the 'in the hole' role. I love Mahrez but his best games for us have been where he has been allowed to drift in from wide. I get the impression he would be easier to mark out of a game in that position than it would Nuge as Nuge has a higher work rate and is probably more mobile off the ball.

Schmeichel

Wasilewski - Huth - Chilwell

Albrighton -------------------- Schlupp

Kante - King

Mahrez

Vardy - Ulloa

Subs; Schwarzer, Benalouane, Fuchs, Hammond, Drinkwater, Kramaric, Okazaki

It's what I'd go with, bench and all.

Some debate around the LCB position, with Chilwell, Fuchs, and even Morgan contenders. Given their respective pre-seasons, I think you're right to go with Chilwell but it will be a huge test for the lad.

People are brave involving Chillwell, as much as I have high hopes for him I think he's more back up.

Schmeichel

Wasyl

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Kante

Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

OAP, Moore, benaroune, King, Lawrence, Kramaric, Okazaki

People are brave involving Chillwell, as much as I have high hopes for him I think he's more back up.

Schmeichel

Wasyl

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Kante

Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

OAP, Moore, benaroune, King, Lawrence, Kramaric, Okazaki

This is the team I think CR will pick, and I'd be happy with that.

I like that team Dan.

Obviously a bit of a risk having Chilwell in there but Ranieri might put his faith in him.

Ulloa has to start for me. He is our only player who isn't a centre back who will win headers and obviously defend from set pieces too.

I keep flipping between Nuge and Mahrez for the 'in the hole' role. I love Mahrez but his best games for us have been where he has been allowed to drift in from wide. I get the impression he would be easier to mark out of a game in that position than it would Nuge as Nuge has a higher work rate and is probably more mobile off the ball.

It is a risk, but I'd argue that either Moore, Benalouane, Morgan or Fuchs in that position is a risk as well. Chilwell's spent the most time there in pre-season, and I don't even think the fact he's 18 is noticeable. It's a gamble I'd be willing to take if I was manager. Our track record with academy players isn't good enough and by all accounts, Chilwell looks the best in a long time.

Ulloa's had a poor pre-season but he did last year as well, and he started the season on fire. I also think Okazaki or Kramaric would have more impact from the bench than him.

Mahrez is a potential matchwinner. Nugent's a good player but Mahrez is on another level in terms of ability, so I'd go with him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------KAPSER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------HUTH----------------------------WAS--------------------------FUCHS-----------------------------------------------

------------ALBRIGHTON------------------KANTE-------------------KING-----------------------------SCHLUPP--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------MAHREZ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------VARDY---------------------KRAMARIC---------------------------------------------------------------

HAMER

BENLOUANE

DE LAET

CHILWELL

DRINKWATER

OKAZAKI

ULLOA

Archived