Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Imagine if the guys dream of playing CL football is scuppered because we put a bid in €6m more than what other teams think he's worth/are willing to pay. He'll be fuming!

I think we're just putting massive bids in to stop teams like Marsailles and Bayer from improving, player turns us down, club turns lower bids down. Then when we're in the Champs Lge in 2 years time, we progress at these teams expense. We're playing the long game... God bless the Thais.

Edit: I think this transfer window has sent me crazy!

Imagine if the guys dream of playing CL football is scuppered because we put a bid in €6m more than what other teams think he's worth/are willing to pay. He'll be fuming!

I think we're just putting massive bids in to stop teams like Marsailles and Bayer from improving, player turns us down, club turns lower bids down. Then when we're in the Champs Lge in 2 years time, we progress at these teams expense. We're playing the long game... God bless the Thais.

Nailed it.

2 choices Charles - Leicester or swim with the fishes

Anderson Perry held a gun to his head, and the Inter President assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the Leicester contract.

I think it is more simple than that.  i am sure we inquired to Inter about him and they said the price is 15mil euro's and that is the only price they would accept.  We decided that we would offer it.  His management team probably then on his behalf told BL to bid or lose him and they expected to get him on the cheap.  Inter are not going to accept a bid close to half of that we have made, no matter how unhappy he is.  He is ours unless BL decide to match the offer.  He won't be staying at Inter now.

I think it is more simple than that. i am sure we inquired to Inter about him and they said the price is 15mil euro's and that is the only price they would accept. We decided that we would offer it. His management team probably then on his behalf told BL to bid or lose him and they expected to get him on the cheap. Inter are not going to accept a bid close to half of that we have made, no matter how unhappy he is. He is ours unless BL decide to match the offer. He won't be staying at Inter now.

I wasn't being serious in any of my previous post.

At this point I'd be happy for him to move to Leverkusen or stay at Inter, win sweet FA and then want come to the Prem when it's probably too late. He's burnt his bridges, he knew the position he was in with Inter, and it was always fairly obvious that the chances of BL stumping up the asking price are slim!

I wasn't being serious in any of my previous post.

At this point I'd be happy for him to move to Leverkusen or stay at Inter, win sweet FA and then want come to the Prem when it's probably too late. He's burnt his bridges, he knew the position he was in with Inter, and it was always fairly obvious that the chances of BL stumping up the asking price are slim!

I actually think we get him by the end of the week.  The club will put pressure on him and his co-owner and manager to take the offer.  He will make a great pickup and champion in our midfield.  This guy and Inler would make the loss of EC easier.

I actually think we get him by the end of the week. The club will put pressure on him and his co-owner and manager to take the offer. He will make a great pickup and champion in our midfield. This guy and Inler would make the loss of EC easier.

I agree, I just hope it's sorted soon. If it goes down to the deadline, it just shows us how much he really doesn't want to come here. If he's in by the end of the week, all good. Fingers crossed :-)

The danger is that signing someone who doesn't want to be here could damage team morale.

Look at Beckford and Gallagher, for example.

But if he did come here and have an attitude like that then Leicester would be as good as it got for him as it cant be used as a stepping stone if he deliberately plays like a donkey week in week out.  

I've heard of transfers falling through because players failed to get work permits or international clearance, but this could be the first transfer in Premier League history that gets cancelled because it ran afoul of EU anti-human trafficking legislation.

I've heard of transfers falling through because players failed to get work permits or international clearance, but this could be the first transfer in Premier League history that gets cancelled because it ran afoul of EU anti-human trafficking legislation.

Sán ‏@Zizouology  4m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: Charles Aránguiz asks who the f**k is Tim Sherwood? He just called me and said Aston Villa can offer me CL Football  - on the big screen in the Players' Lounge?

boom boom...keep em coming!  :D................................97 pages

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/gokhan-inler-to-leicester-city-claudio-ranieri-targets-napoli-midfielder-to-replace-esteban-cambiasso-in-the-centre-10436059.html

The above link is about Inler, but I have posted it here because it says a lot about what happened to Kante and the situation Aranguiz is now facing. 

The Foxes had been locked in negotiations with the 24-year-old since late May, with the 5ft 6in central midfielder preferring to join the Ligue 1 side, but secured the deal after out-muscling their transfer rivals.

Leicester are now a team that outmuscles others. Love it!

Archived