Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Well, considering the whole point of sky pushing gazilions into the premier league is to attract the best players in the world, paying a top player who we want to be instrumental in us pushing on next season a little bit more than the average premier league wage (44000) seems like a bargain to me. 

I don't know anything about this guy, does anyone know if hes good. What position and what type of player is he? Can't be arsed scrolling back through pages to see if someone had already answered this. I'm guessing he must be very good if we're offering that kind of money!

Well, considering the whole point of sky pushing gazilions into the premier league is to attract the best players in the world, paying a top player who we want to be instrumental in us pushing on next season a little bit more than the average premier league wage (44000) seems like a bargain to me. 

Spot on, and if people wanna start to panic, the club is run by a successful multi billionaire business man, with a team of accountants and lawyers. 

Do you understand how wikipedia works?

My point was more that there was a little more detail / effort that went into this particular update - like the length of contract. I've not heard any reporting on contract length so wondered if there could be more in this, or just someone taking a punt.

I don't know anything about this guy, does anyone know if hes good. What position and what type of player is he? Can't be arsed scrolling back through pages to see if someone had already answered this. I'm guessing he must be very good if we're offering that kind of money!

He's a CM, 26, runs a lot, scores the odd goal, got shit tattoos, scored a top penalty against brazil last year, in the copa america team of the year.

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/2xnsy-j8u0ea7pbm4db3tq/Show/Player-Focus-Aranguiz-Acquisition-Would-Provide-Leverkusen-with-Alternate-Midfield-Threat

Second steering wheel has been brought it now lads, it's getting serious 

http://www.correiodopovo.com.br/blogs/hiltormombach/?p=40880&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Aránguiz he is ready to England and speculation is about who should be the replacement. 

They landed on this management two steering wheels, Nicolás Freitas Freitas and Nilton and a player that direction imagined he could also play the second role, Anderson. 
Today, because tomorrow is another day, just set their minds which of these three can enter the wave of Aránguiz. 

Think they're lining up our Anderson Perry to slot into the midfield, what an adventure he's on 

My prediction is BL & OM pull out leaving us on our own.

Aranguiz is a bit more hospitable to joining but drags his feet for over a week.

West Ham make an 11th hour bid and by the 12th hour he's signed for them.

:(

Spot on, and if people wanna start to panic, the club is run by a successful multi billionaire business man, with a team of accountants and lawyers. 

No panic from me about accountant's stuff - that's for them to worry about, or not.

One aspect that may concern fans however is team spirit and squad mentality.

That's what kept us up last year & that's what the difference between us & some of our peers was

My prediction is BL & OM pull out leaving us on our own.

Aranguiz is a bit more hospitable to joining but drags his feet for over a week.

West Ham make an 11th hour bid and by the 12th hour he's signed for them.

:(

thats my thought too, West Ham will bid last minute & get him, seem to like doing that it seem atm

No panic from me about accountant's stuff - that's for them to worry about, or not.

One aspect that may concern fans however is team spirit and squad mentality.

That's what kept us up last year & that's what the difference between us & some of our peers was

Most of those players are still here - and still seem as close as always. The new signings so far all seem to fit into the same mentality also.

If you've only got one or two unsettled players then it's not so much of an issue - the rest of the team will undoubtedly make them feel welcome and there is a good chance that over time new signings will start to buy into that mentalist - even if only slightly.

Archived