Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Given Hodgson's previous with Vardy (see the comments before the Spain game) I do think there's en element of "oh god, now I have to make a decision".

Thought the analysis was poor this week. Heavily bias towards United and no mention of the foul on Okazaki which was covered extensively by Sky. They missed quite a few of our chances in the highlights wreal and made it look like United dominated and we were lucky for a draw.

Am I the only one that never really thought they threatened us at all? They had a lot of possession second half, but did naff all with it.

Far from it. That's their style now. They dominated the game (ie passed around the back for ages) according to Van Gaal.

Given Hodgson's previous with Vardy (see the comments before the Spain game) I do think there's en element of "oh god, now I have to make a decision".

Far from it. That's their style now. They dominated the game (ie passed around the back for ages) according to Van Gaal.

It made me smile seeing LVG and G. Nevile say they would have had a much admired and deserved away win if that shot by Darmian (sp) that he hit way over the goal towards the end had gone in.

Archived