Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Players you forgotten had played for us

Laurie Cunningham.

Tbh, I still don't remember him playing for us, I only know he did because it was mentioned on here once.

Fvck knows what I was smoking back then.

Cambiasso of 30 years ago.  WBA to Real Madrid, european cup final etc. So good he looked poor because the rest of the team stood and watched every time he got the ball.

Shamefuly treated by the England management at the time. 

• Like 1

To be fair we didn't exactly ruin Matt Jones, that was an unfortunate injury. I assume Stephen Hughes was just found out (I was so excited when he arrived for £100k) or maybe he wasn't helped bu the team he was in!

Gareth "floaty corners" Williams! Do you remember when Forest were going ape, demanding £3m when it went to tribunal, ended up with £500k.

I was also excited as a 14 year old when Nathan Blake signed. David Connolly, Nathan Blake, James Scowcroft, Dion Dublin. How could we NOT go up in 2004/05. We even had Kevin Pressman and Martin Keown at the back lol  lol

Some more names from that sorry, sorry era, who barely played despite such a high reputation... (apologies for repeats!)

Andy Welsh

Ryan Smith (So badly wanted him on a permanent after his first couple of performances!)

Peter Canero (intriguing prospect when we stumped up actual money for a player in 2003/04, 13 games later, gone)

Peter Gilbert

Lars Hirschfield (sp)

Lee Hendrie

Geoff Horsfield

Others from memory

Kevin Ellison

Pegguy Arphexad (only played about 25 games in three seasons but his impact in a couple was so big you forget how little he featured)

Graham Fenton, £1.1m not well spent by MON

• Like 1

Mark De Vries, Stephen Clemence, Jon Stevenson (who last I knew was playing at Oadby), Stuart Wilson (at one time at Barrow Town, not sure if he still is?), Stuart Campbell, Jonny Hayes (has played in Europa League for Aberdeen), Jimmy Nielsen, Collins John,

Aman Verma, Patrick Van Aanholt, Ben Mee, Leon Crncic, Lee Morris!

Edited by SB87_LCFC

I've forgotten to forget how to remember, remembering that to forget, can be so easily remembered, unless one's forgotten how to remember to forget, without having to forget trying to remember to remember, that forgetting, is easily forgotten.

Ask my doctor.  Now, what's his name again?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Im sure I read somewhere that this poor chap passed away in a car accident last year?

Typed his name on Google and a Facebook link came up. He last posted on Facebook only a month ago, that I can see, so definitely not dead.