Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

He visited the club for talks and they spent 8 hours showing him the injury treatment rooms, they'd even engraved a plaque with his name on for one of the beds. He then shook hands with a few players who went on to miss todays game with sprained wrists.

I Think he is Irreplaceable, what player at his age and his skill level is going to come to Leicester when we don't play in Europe?

Footballers are money whores mostly, people laughed draxler off but if we said here is 50m and 300k a week it'd happen lol

Depends if he has a release clause in his contract. What if that is £5million? Most likely not but we have no idea.

This sort of thing was bound to come and we can expect more in the next couple of days I'm afraid.

He's just signed a new contract in the summer, I'd be astonished if someone was stupid enough to put a release clause in as low as £5m

Depends if he has a release clause in his contract. What if that is £5million? Most likely not but we have no idea.

This sort of thing was bound to come and we can expect more in the next couple of days I'm afraid.

It's a bullshit story.

hopefully he has no silly Trigger price (and I don't mean the chap from only fools and horse lol ) added into his contract every player has his price and ambitions but let's hope our Riyad hasn't had his head turned by Arsehole Wenger sorry Arsene and stays on with us ?

But CR said in his interview yesterday we don't need or want to sell players (unless they actually POP into his office and ask for a move!) we no longer are a selling club and John Rudkin said we don't need the money so Arsehole and the Wengerboys can fook off !

#HIDERIYAD #DONTSELLRIYAD !

Hopefully just lazy journalism putting 2+2 together and making 7 ?!! lol

Would be bizarre all round. Mahrez mostly sits on bench, we lose best player, Arsenal buy exactly the type of player they don't need.

Hopefully lazy journalism. 

It's just made up journalism. They have taken a generic quote and turned it into being about Mahrez as he's flavour of the month.

Mahrez is the kind of tricky but defensively suspect player that Wenger seems to like. I can see that he would be interested but unless he likes to collect such players for the sideboard then I can't see it happening.

Firstly it's in the Daily Star, secondly the Mirror's report is quoting the Daily Star so that means that they haven't heard it from a source or willing to back it without passing blame onto The Star if it's wrong.

We are a club that is trying to build, we don't sell our best player.  Arsenal won't be after him as they don't need him, they won't even buy in the areas that they do need.

If he has a release clause (which I doubt) hopefully it will be like the Portuguese clubs do, 40m+.

Archived