Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

I think Riyad will step up on Sunday and if he doesn't then someone will, that's what the boys have done so well all season. 

I never thought I'd say this but I've got this weird feeling Jeffrey is going to have an influence on Sunday, he's still shit but he looks fresh as a daisy and could give us that pace that we will lose in Vardy's absence.

He's been ineffectual for 4/5 games on the trot. He's not irreplaceable and will need to be fresh for the away games in which she'll get far more space (see his goals record for evidence).

i will. he's our best player. this is our most important game ever. 

He's our most tired and out of form player too. 

My first post , iam french supporting the foxes really want them to win the league , but my first post is about Mahrez , i think its time to give all you support and energy to a player who put you on top of the league and stop putting him down constantly , just few matches left and you won't see him anymore and maybe he will be missed ! good luck to the foxes 

He's been ineffectual for 4/5 games on the trot. He's not irreplaceable and will need to be fresh for the away games in which she'll get far more space (see his goals record for evidence).

He's our most tired and out of form player too. 

he still contributed more at the weekend than albrighton, as well as how much of a threat he is without actually doing anything because teams are scared of him. swansea, especially, will be terrified of him after last time. 

i get the arguments to drop him i really do, but this isn't time for "a shake up" or "to freshen things up for a bit", this is the most important month in our club's 132 year history. this is the time to play your best players and hope they play their best football and we win. 

My first post , iam french supporting the foxes really want them to win the league , but my first post is about Mahrez , i think its time to give all you support and energy to a player who put you on top of the league and stop putting him down constantly , just few matches left and you won't see him anymore and maybe he will be missed ! good luck to the foxes 

This. He is our superstar, he's our go to man, our miracle worker. He's the guy who's most likely to pull a rabbit out of the hat. Benching him is suicidal. 

He has been one of our best players, not single handedly put us top. Also if any scouts have watched the last 5 games he won't be going anywhere.

Scouts know what to look for. And Mahrez can go anywhere. It looks like he has been lately given orders to play more defense and track back constantly on the right flank. While he is doing his best at it, he doesn't have the physical powers to do it constantly. So, he gets tired. Add to that, the severe marking from the opposition, the lack of balls getting to him, the high expectations and constant bashing from some fans, etc etc ... Against all these odds, he still finds ways to create occasions that make goals, e.g., yesterday. Mahrez is a great player.

Please on Sunday can we not moan if the kid tries something and it doesn't quite come off, rather applause his audacity. We need him now more than ever and his confidence isn't what it should be for a guy whose no doubt streets ahead in the pundits PFA POTY voting.

Been saying to people in the real, non-FT world, that Mahrez is class but he just doesn't turn it on regularly enough, that he's anonymous for 90% of the time but it's alright because of the massive effect his 10% of engagement in matches has on results.  Well it's bloody well time for this lad to soothe my nerves and give the sodding 10% in the next 4 games because I'm literally shitting myself right now.  Literally.

Mahrez has been our worse player in the last 3/4 games. If he's crap first half against Swansea replace him with Gray and give the lad a chance to shine. Mahrez 's head has gone!

Such an ingratitude!...

just a couple days ago he was behind a goal you scored!!

+ when he left the field you were still winning 1-0!...

As some1 said "Glad he was out before you conceded the 2 goals, otherwise the poor kid would've been slaughtered....

Give him some credit, He tracks back all the time, runs his best, defends, attack, gives assists, score, and not good enough, Brilliant!....

The whole world appreciate him and YOU you keep moaning!!!

Now I get it why Mahrez score more away than at home....

He simply feels more comfortable away than next to his fans at home... 

I guess because some fans like you make home games toxic for him!

Support your team, and support your players!

Seems to struggle in these physical games. Hopefully Swansea will suit him more and he can have a bit more time on the ball and create things. We are going to need him as we won't be getting goals like we have so easily with balls over the top for Vardy to run on to. He really needs to step up next weekend and prove why he should be voted player of the season. 

Archived