Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Nathan Dyer

Don't think. He should have been sent off but dyer probably would have been if it's the other way round.

Annoys me when keepers are allowed to jump with one of their feet head high in front of them. Keepers get away with a lot of dangerous challenges because they can use their hands.

we're on page 8 you tit

You are an arse! I was responding to your post on page 7, my reply flipped to 8. My point was, when you posted your incorrect drivel on page 7 about Dyer being in the last year of his contract, if you had read page 7 of the thread before responding - you would have had your answer. So you're whining about making a mistake - just read what you are replying is all im saying. 

I'm not sure what your beef is to be honest - you were wrong get over it. Now you're act like a prissy little school girl whos just had her first period!

I played in goal in a 5 a side game a few weeks ago and got smashed in the face with the ball at point blank range. I wasn't knocked out but ended up having a week off work because I couldn't concentrate, had short term memory loss, would say something to someone and then say it again 5 mins later etc. Not nice at all.

I played in goal in a 5 a side game a few weeks ago and got smashed in the face with the ball at point blank range. I wasn't knocked out but ended up having a week off work because I couldn't concentrate, had short term memory loss, would say something to someone and then say it again 5 mins later etc. Not nice at all.

Pardon!

• 4 weeks later...

This guy needs more love. :wub:  What an absolute hero. That's twice now he's come off the bench and had a major impact on the game, with the goal vs. Villa, and the perfect cross for Vardy. 

Could be pushing Kante for signing of the season.

The best bit about this deal (If i'm right :unsure:)

He'll be ours for free in the summer!

He's out of contract in the summer with Swansea so assuming he carries on the way he is and that he is happy here he would sign for us.

The best bit about this deal (If i'm right :unsure:)

He'll be ours for free in the summer!

He's out of contract in the summer with Swansea so assuming he carries on the way he is and that he is happy here he would sign for us.

Under contract until 2017 I think?

Under contract until 2017 I think?

Think hes out of contract with Swansea next summer.

Ah bollocks, that's a shame I was understanding it was this summer coming (2016).

Oh well, i'd imagine we could pick him up for cheap. Not in Swansea's plans, only a year left on his contract so unless there are other parties interest may aswell take our money.

Pfft, who cares anyway, we've got the money, would have just been sweeter getting him for free! lol

Ah bollocks, that's a shame I was understanding it was this summer coming (2016).

Oh well, i'd imagine we could pick him up for cheap. Not in Swansea's plans, only a year left on his contract so unless there are other parties interest may aswell take our money.

Pfft, who cares anyway, we've got the money, would have just been sweeter getting him for free! lol

No I mean hes out of contract in the summer.  Contract ends 31st May 2016.  We could get him on a free.  This is why Paul Merson said it was amazing business us bringing him in as its a potential freebie in the summer if he performs for us.

No I mean hes out of contract in the summer.  Contract ends 31st May 2016.  We could get him on a free.  This is why Paul Merson said it was amazing business us bringing him in as its a potential freebie in the summer if he performs for us.

Sorry Pennywise, we may all float down here but his contract expires in 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23593293

Archived