Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Nathan Dyer

Whether we get him beyond this season or not doesn't alter the fact that it was a stonking bit of business. He's a perfect fit for us and slots in in an area we were lacking cover. Don't always have to spend mega money to make a superb signing.

Guest CityFan 06

I liked and rated him when he was at Swansea and was so pleased when I heard he joined us on loan. Like the thread says he's had two great impacts for us since coming on off the bench. Very smart signing.

Was sceptical when we got him in as I felt we had enough as far as RW were concerned but he's been brilliant in his limited appearances so far and I'm starting to wonder why Swans don't want to know any more. Great ball for Vardy's first goal and he seemed a real threat.

Was sceptical when we got him in as I felt we had enough as far as RW were concerned but he's been brilliant in his limited appearances so far and I'm starting to wonder why Swans don't want to know any more. Great ball for Vardy's first goal and he seemed a real threat.

That was classic wing play from Dyer for the first goal. Attacked with purpose and put in a brilliant cross without hesitation. Superb header from Vardy too.

He had a real impact coming off the bench and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the coming games.

Mate of mine who is a Southampton fan would like him back there!

I wonder how much Swansea would want? Amazing that they signed him after a loan spell, and two years later loaned him out again. He needs a permanent home, and I reckon we're it.

Genuinely still scratching my head why Swansea chosen to let him go. I hate to be a killjoy here but Swansea loaned Ki to Sunderland and when he did well there, they took him back and I think he plays regularly for Swansea now (he is injured at the moment though).

Therefore, I won't be putting my hopes up too much. 

Archived