Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Where are those stats from?

Not the same source, but whoscored.com gives you a pretty neat overview, as well:

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/5826/Stages/12496/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2015-2016

Obviously, the basic stats are averages per game. Multiply by 25 games and you're there.

Also, we've got four players in the Top 11 so far: Mahrez, Vardy, Fuchs and Kanté.

Watching Kante play for our team , in our colours , is worth the price of the ticket alone .. then we have Mahrez and Vardy as a bonus ! If we do this , we will owe so much to N'Golo and his unselfish work for the team . Plays like his life depends on it . Never gives up . Never stops . Would love to see him man mark Messi for 90 minutes..maybe we will next season ..

P S I still think Richard III has something to do with all this ..

Ranieri's quote about Kante made me laugh.

It will not surprise me the day he crosses the ball from flank and gets into the penalty area to get in a header. He is someone who knows where the ball will go, knows where the opposition will move, knows everything first"

Ha ha, I noticed that too. CR is hilarious!

As he didn’t have a car, the midfielder used to go to and from practice on his toy scooter, refusing lifts from his teammates.

Ranieri's quote about Kante made me laugh.

It will not surprise me the day he crosses the ball from flank and gets into the penalty area to get in a header. He is someone who knows where the ball will go, knows where the opposition will move, knows everything first"

Both of them!! lol lol

Oh Arsene lol

Arsene Wenger says that he passed up the opportunity to sign N’Golo Kante earlier in his career. That takes the total number of ‘It could have beens’ to 1,427.

The 24-year-old has proved to be a superb piece of business by the Foxes and has played a major role in turning Claudio Ranieri’s men from relegation favourites to Premier League title contenders.

Kante and Leicester travel to Arsenal on Sunday looking to build on their five-point advantage at the summit.

But the French midfielder could have been lining up for the hosts at the Emirates Stadium, had Wenger acted having been recommended the player as a youngster.

“Kante is a huge force in their team,” the Gunners boss said.

“Of course I know him. You look at his career and you will be amazed. Because he played in Suresnes in Paris at the age of nine, 10 years old. After he went to Boulogne as an amateur. They didn’t want to sign him pro.

“After, he went to Caen, and then he came finally to England. But everywhere he has been, he has always adapted to the level where he was.

“One of my best friends in life knows him since he was 10 years old, and he spoke to me about him. We went to watch him and we saw he had quality. But I didn’t know he would come so quickly to England.”

Archived