Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

At the moment I thin I'd pick Kante over Lennon at his Peak, that's as big a compliment I can give the bloke as Lennon was bloody outstanding for us.

Lennon was possibly my all time favourite player but Kante has more to his game. If the boy could shoot, Watford aside when the keeper had a mare, he's be the complete player.

there was a great picture of N'golo and his mate arriving for training at the start of the season with his kit in a carrier bag looking like a school kid.

Hoping to see him hunt down Ozil on Sunday like a Yorkshire terrier after a rat

...a rat with myxomatosis!

He's slowly becoming my favourite player ever

He's got EVERYTHING (besides goals)

It just seems immense as to how not many people knew of him before and now he is our most important player, literally can't say a bad word about his play

Plus, he always seems to be in the running for MOTM, every week

Bloody love him (did I mention that?)

Michael Essien Like?  I think Essien at his best for Chelsea is the guy Kante reminds me of.

I can see why you would think that. He was a fantastic player in his prime.

Let's just remember that it's Kanté's first season here and he's likely to test himself against different opposition in Europe next season.

Will he stay injury-free? Will he be able to maintain his performance levels next season?

Kasper said on Soccer AM that he's dead modest and only drives a car as a last resort. When he arrived in England he wasn't going to buy a car because he could just run everywhere....

He was joking, mate, even if the interviewer didn't get it.

Didn't KS also say N'golo loves his Mini, or have I just read that somewhere else?

Not trying to scare anyone but just read this article about Kante and the gist was....

'If you believe Kante’s former manager at Caen, Patrice Granada, then Kante won’t be a Fox for long. Granada told French Football that “he (Kante) won’t stay at Leicester for long. His next move will be to a huge club.” Those words should set alarm bells off for the first place Foxes.'

I'm praying that this isn't true seeing as he just came to Leicester this season!!!

Not trying to scare anyone but just read this article about Kante and the gist was....

'If you believe Kante’s former manager at Caen, Patrice Granada, then Kante won’t be a Fox for long. Granada told French Football that “he (Kante) won’t stay at Leicester for long. His next move will be to a huge club.” Those words should set alarm bells off for the first place Foxes.'

I'm praying that this isn't true seeing as he just came to Leicester this season!!!

I totally get that. I have no problem losing him to a team like Barca or Real Madrid.

Just give us a couple more seasons! 

I can't believe how good this kid is. We should cherish him while he is here. I hope we can hang on to him, but it won't have escaped anyone's notice how incredible he is. Possibly the ultimate modern midfielder. If you asked me who is the one player out of Vardy, Mahrez and Kante that I could keep - first choice - I'd say Kante. Not to diminish the others' contribution but he is incredible.

firstly;

As he didn’t have a car, the midfielder used to go to and from practice on his toy scooter, refusing lifts from his teammates.

lmao

secondly, surely that quote would have been when he signed, aka he won't want to be in a relegation battle or maybe the championship. like everyone else who loves it here, they're not leaving the champions who're going to let them play champions league football with all their best mates and give them huge wage increases for anything, not yet. 

That's strange...here is the article from France Football (in french):

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/n-golo-kante-entre-coq-et-aigle/633177

and Patrice Garande doesn't say anything about Leicester.

Like every football player, Kanté has two dreams:

1) Playing the champions league

He'll be able to do that with Leicester next year

2) Playing for his national team

He can still choose between France and Mali and if he is not in the french squad for the Euro, he will choose Mali

In my opinion, if he leaves City, that would only be because the staff wants him to do so (if they receive an offer they can't refuse).

Guest bss9401

I don't care who you are...I will find you and I will take your football!!!!

I think that some big kid nicked Kante's football off him when he was in primary school and he has never quite got over it.

Ranieri's quote about Kante made me laugh.

It will not surprise me the day he crosses the ball from flank and gets into the penalty area to get in a header. He is someone who knows where the ball will go, knows where the opposition will move, knows everything first"

That's strange...here is the article from France Football (in french):

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/n-golo-kante-entre-coq-et-aigle/633177

and Patrice Garande doesn't say anything about Leicester.

Like every football player, Kanté has two dreams:

1) Playing the champions league

He'll be able to do that with Leicester next year

2) Playing for his national team

He can still choose between France and Mali and if he is not in the french squad for the Euro, he will choose Mali

In my opinion, if he leaves City, that would only be because the staff wants him to do so (if they receive an offer they can't refuse).

Quite. 

That English version/translation is from a fan website for which anyone can write. In this case, some twunk who can't even get the Caen manager's name correctly. 

Nothing in it. Kanté is staying for a long time yet. 

Archived