Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

He must stay.... now i put him just behind vardy in  terms of how important he is to the team. He is the most valuable player in the squad due to age and playing style.

Vardy will stay with us, Mahrez not sure (probably if we get into Champion League).... but this guy will be gaining the attention of the big big clubs around Europe and Premier League.

We have to keep him for at least one more season... he still needs refinement in some of his play.... but that itself is scary..... How good can this Kante get

I agree with all the peeps who claim Kante is indespensible to our team. I would go as far as to say we wouldn't be anywhere near as high up the table without him.

Watching him yesterday as he tore up their midfield for arse - paper, with a block here, a tackle there.... was a joy to behold.

The sending off changed the whole dynamic of the game. We no longer had Mahrez to put their defence under pressure and Vardy was completely isolated. Kante had to drop even deeper. Even then, we so nearly held put and he was MOTM. I've not seen such a dynamic midfielder in a City shirt since Lennon.

He isn't just a defensive midfielder either, what a legend already what sort of contract did he sign in the summer? he doesn't come across as a greedy type of person he just loves playing football. Improve his contract (like everyone else's!) and whack a year or two on. If we do sell it has to be 30+ he is only 24!

We have got to a point where some of our players are worth a lot more than a wage cap and they have proved they deserved it, id honestly give him a deal of  about 90k a week and a minimum fee release of about £70 millions he is that good and that effective at what he does. 

He won't but he should win the PFA Player of the Season. I know goals win matches but he is the reason why we get the upper hand in matches against tough opposition and allows Mahrez and Vardy to then reak havoc. What a signing. He'll stay for one more season I think.

Him and Vardy are our 2 most important players. First season in this country and he's playing like this. Next season he will absolutely boss it.

Some players need 18 months to settle in. Not Kante. Came here and started to produce top performances after top performances.

My gut instinct is that was a joke about players of African origin being a fair few years older than their birth certificate states.

To be fair to N'golo though I could still picture him in year 6 collecting a certificate for 100% attendance for a whole year. I actually laughed out loud when they showed his touch map at half time yesterday. It was like somebody had bet on every number on a roulette table.

My gut instinct is that was a joke about players of African origin being a fair few years older than their birth certificate states.

To be fair to N'golo though I could still picture him in year 6 collecting a certificate for 100% attendance for a whole year. I actually laughed out loud when they showed his touch map at half time yesterday. It was like somebody had bet on every number on a roulette table.

he looked a bit like that, when the ref called him to dish out the yellow... Pure class though.... he don't give shit.... doesn't say a word.... just carrys on destroying the opposition atacks....he's a machine

Fuck it, keep Vardy, keep Kante and keep Mahrez.

Buy another three just as good as them and have our own world class team.  :thumbup:

:D

To be honest, it kind of reminds me of an old Red star Belgrade team from the late 80's or early 90's i think it was. Won the then equivalent of the champions league...

It was just an absolutely class team and was full of world beaters, but you just knew the big clubs were going to come knocking

You just know if he's called into France's squad and plays he will be the highlight of euro's and everyone will want to buy him in the summeR

Thant's what i'm worried about... in a selfish way i hope France don't pick him.... it will help us in two ways.... He won't get tired playing in the summer months and he won't be inb the shop window as much.... He said if France don't pick him he will play for Mali

Thant's what i'm worried about... in a selfish way i hope France don't pick him.... it will help us in two ways.... He won't get tired playing in the summer months and he won't be inb the shop window as much.... He said if France don't pick him he will play for Mali

which come every other jan would be worse as we lose him for around 2 months.

Archived