Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

I hope his performances are getting recognition in France, by the national team. Scheiderlin was in their last squad, N'Golo should get his place.

Yes, they are! Deschamps will give his list of players for the friendly game against Netherlands around mid-March. No one in France would understand if Kante was not in the list. The only question is: does he want to play for France? He has said in the past that he would rather play for Mali. But he was not good enough to play for France at the time and has refused several times to play for Mali since.

Think he'll be an Arsenal player in the summer!!

...Can't see us keeping hold of him!

He will stay at Leicester. He did not even want to leave Caen! He agreed to sign a 4 year contract with Caen (in December last year) so that we could sell him at a better price. He liked his teammates, enjoyed his life in Normandy and was not willing to go anywhere else. If he's happy in Leicester (I think he is) and if he gets to play the Champion's league next year (I think he will) he will not want to leave.

His first half against Arsenal today was one of the best performances I have ever seen from a midfielder, not just for Leicester. The guy is relentless off and on the ball and seems to crop up everywhere. When we go forward, nobody knows whose responsibility it is to mark or tackle him because one minute he's overlapping on either wing, the next he's holding the ball up in the centre of the park, and then he's running into the channels and playing off the centre forwards. And he seems to have infinite energy, because after doing all this he can track back the length of the pitch and put a tackle in. What a player we've got.

the sequence of play for our penalty was barely believable. he won the ball (twice) on the edge of our area amidst a foul/no foul by morgan, then what must've been at most 5 seconds later he was busting a gut to win the ball in their half on the right and playing it through to vardy before being annihilated by a foul and not even complaining. literally not possible i am sure of it. 

Think he'll be an Arsenal player in the summer!!

...Can't see us keeping hold of him!

ive just read that wenger turned down the chance to buy him apparently wengers friends with someone who has know kante since kante was 10 years old he recommended him to wenger who then watched him

Archived