Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

What a player, so consistent and so effect every game! He's quickly become my favourite player and I can't praise him enough. He really deserves to represent France at their home euros this year as he's been phenomenal this season and I really hope he gets the call up, him in the midfield with Pogba would be a site to see!

What a player, so consistent and so effect every game! He's quickly become my favourite player and I can't praise him enough. He really deserves to represent France at their home euros this year as he's been phenomenal this season and I really hope he gets the call up, him in the midfield with Pogba would be a site to see!

Bomb site!?

his tackle on yaya toure after about 30 seconds made me sure we were going to win yesterday. set the tone. 

also does he remind anyone else of junior off of cool runnings? i imagine this scene happened at the start of the season when he arrived as a shy little kid who didn't know if he'd boss the prem or not. 

huth/morgan/was plays yul brenner obviously 

his tackle on yaya toure after about 30 seconds made me sure we were going to win yesterday. set the tone.

also does he remind anyone else of junior off of cool runnings? i imagine this scene happened at the start of the season when he arrived as a shy little kid who didn't know if he'd boss the prem or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFHkBQBg-4

huth/morgan/was plays yul brenner obviously

Haha!

didn't City take Toure off just after half time?

he'd been utterly bossed by Kante and Drinks..

One thing I love about Kante is how honest he is. Never goes out to maliciously or recklessly harm or injure players when tackling. All eyes and attitude focussed on getting the ball, keeping the ball or winning the ball back. And same when he gets tackled or challenged, he'd lose his footing but get straight back up and not be bothered about taking the free-kick. His enthusiasm to just get on and play and run for the team is second to none.

One thing I love about Kante is how honest he is. Never goes out to maliciously or recklessly harm or injure players when tackling. All eyes and attitude focussed on getting the ball, keeping the ball or winning the ball back. And same when he gets tackled or challenged, he'd lose his footing but get straight back up and not be bothered about taking the free-kick. His enthusiasm to just get on and play and run for the team is second to none.

This showed with our second goal yesterday. Could've easiky gone down and won a cheap free kick but that would take the sting out of our counter attack so he stayed up and laid it off

We have some genuine class players again, not seen since the days of O'neill.

Kante is a formidable midfield talent in a settled team that includes possibly two world class players.

Never thought I'd be saying that this time last year.

Guest CityFan 06

He has such energy and covers so much of the pitch every game. He can tackle, defend and attack. A real perfect player for us and a magnificent signing.

This showed with our second goal yesterday. Could've easiky gone down and won a cheap free kick but that would take the sting out of our counter attack so he stayed up and laid it off

That would have meant him stopping running, and N`Golo loves to run.

I just can`t praise him highly enough, he is absolutely immense, and as i`ve already said, my player of the season.

Kante is getting forward more nowadays and I saw stats yesterday that emphasised this point dramatically. He played a significant part in creating the Mahrez goal and is becoming increasingly effective as one of our breakaway runners when we gain possession.

He's a major player in the Premiership already but can improve still further if he develops his first touch as Vardy has because, right now, it is sometimes too heavy.

For all that though, he's been an amazing influence and there's already a case for considering him as good a midfielder as we've ever had even though he's still evolving and improving.

What a purchase. And what enthusiasm. Twenty-four carat gold.

Watched him again closely yesterday. This man is immense to this team.

Kante is getting forward more nowadays and I saw stats yesterday that emphasised this point dramatically. He played a significant part in creating the Mahrez goal and is becoming increasingly effective as one of our breakaway runners when we gain possession.

He's a major player in the Premiership already but can improve still further if he develops his first touch as Vardy has because, right now, it is sometimes too heavy.

For all that though, he's been an amazing influence and there's already a case for considering him as good a midfielder as we've ever had even though he's still evolving and improving.

What a purchase. And what enthusiasm. Twenty-four carat gold.

And this is why he is so special. By his standards I thought he was ok yet still bossed the game. Plus, he is still a long way from the finished article, yet there isn't a better centre mid in the League.

Kanté is just a perfect fit with this team. It all starts with Vardy who sets the tone, but Kanté, Okazaki and Albrighton harrying, chasing and closing down is just as vital a statement as Jamie. Also, just look at how Drinkwater has adapted to the playstyle and has been infected by Kanté. I would love to see running and interception stats for him from the start of the season until now.

I am simply amazed, not only at the the energy and determination Kanté shows, but the consistency of his performances. Yes, we've seen games where he's not as effective, but he never ever lets you down and will always provide something.

He is such a good carrier of the ball and I don't think I have ever seen anyone intercept and tackle as well as him, and he hardly ever goes to ground! The midfield destroyer everyone thought would get a big move last summer, Wanyama, is shown up as being piss poor in comparison.

And as others have already stated, it just feels like there's more to come. If he gets better with his decision-making, passing and allround technique, there's no doubt in my mind that he could become one of the most dominating central midfield players in Europe.

2 things:

- his stamina is genuinely ten fold any other player i've ever laid eyes on. It is beyond belief. Every week on 90 mins he looks like he's ready to start another game.

- he is the most emotionless player ever. Never loses his head, gets angry, overexcited...anything. Even when we score he just hugs the back of someone and walks off to prepare for the restart. I'd love it if only it didn't remind me that he might leave one day which will be both inevitable and heartbreaking. 

Said it the other week but he is our most important player, which speaks volumes given 3 or 4 others who are irreplaceable anyway.

Kante is just suited to the Premiership.

It's such a quick division, especially in the midfield AND he's a 'fair tackler' as in he wins the ball cleanly. He very rarely looks to give away free kicks, which is essential in modern football...almost a non contact sport.

How he plays and more importantly how he plays for US is absolutely ideal.

Archived