Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Guest bss9401

How long does it take for him to become an English citizen? Wroy should be looking through his family tree!

Woy would pwobably stick him in goal!

Any other profession he would face a charge of bullying and intimidation regarding his treatment of  the Man City midfield the way he bullied and tormented Yaya suggests Toure's best days are behind him.

Even before NG duffed him up, I think we knew that. :D

@@Riot Van

Pogba and Vidal too, sure, many would argue they're better. I never said Kante was unarguably the best.

They're mostly playing in a midfield 5 (or 3). They're also playing in teams full of world class talent. And they're highly rated (and deservedly so) for their goals, assists, etc. - which just isn't really too much part of Kante's game, so he goes underrated.

you were dead right 2 weeks ago and are still so today !!

I posted that 2 weeks ago, so it is 4 weeks ago now :P

If he could score 5-10 a season he'd be almost priceless!

He already is priceless. Tell me of another player who can do what he does.

I posted that 2 weeks ago, so it is 4 weeks ago now :P

He already is priceless. Tell me of another player who can do what he does.

Not to us, I mean in his value to a bidding team. I.e Madrid, Barca, Bayern level crazy money bids!

I read somewhere that this is only his fourth professional season. Is this true? Cba to check.

That's true! he played one year with Boulogne in what would be the equivalent of league 1. Then he came to Caen (my team) where he played a year in Championship and another one in premier league. When he was a teenager all the big french teams refused him because of his height. He was fantastic with Caen, several french teams wanted to recruit him last summer (Lyon and Marseille) but they would not spend more than £3m . So we sold him to you guys. The owner of Lyon said in July: "If Kante wants to play for a bottom of the Premier League rather than the Champions League with Lyon that's his problem". Lyon finished last of his group in the Champions league and you guys are gonna win the Premier League with him! I can't wait to see him play for the French national team!

The owner of Lyon said in July: "If Kante wants to play for a bottom of the Premier League rather than the Champions League with Lyon that's his problem". Lyon finished last of his group in the Champions league and you guys are gonna win the Premier League with him! I can't wait to see him play for the French national team!

haha nice, that's up there with that marseille director saying "why would we ever buy anyone from leicester city, they wouldn't be good enough to play for marseille" when they were interested in mahrez. 

It's been a privilege to watch Kante play this season. There are many unsung heroes across the team as well as those such as Vardy/Mahrez who also deserve their plaudits. However, Kante has been magnificent & certainly instrumental to our fantastic season. He certainly gets my player of the season vote.

Archived