Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Thierry Henry on Sky after the game was almost speechless about Kantes performance. I've never seen energy and work rate like it in all my time. The way he dispossesses the opposition is majestic and his first time passing is just sublime. What a player and what a find. In today's market he's got to be worth at least £30m + now I'd say. Just hope we can keep hold of him because he makes us tick and drives us on. Even with only 20odd appearances for us, he'd probably already make my all time Leicester 11.

Already seen countless Arsenal fans on Twitter convinced they are signing him and Mahrez this summer. Back in your box you Internet møngs.

Southampton got raided by bigger clubs so what make a anyone think we won't get raided?

If we still got Kante by summer 2017 then I will be happy.

Southampton got raided by bigger clubs so what make a anyone think we won't get raided?

It's just the pure arrogance. Fully expect them to move on (unless we get CL - crucially Southampton didn't) but not to them. They are far, far better than Arsenal.

because southampton got "raided" two summers in a row after promising seasons where they finished 8th and then 7th. they qualified for the round of the europa league qualifying that some pub teams can get in if they just ask nicely. we're going to win the league, or at the very least qualify for the champions league.

comparing us to southampton is ridiculous and has been all season. what we're doing is on a completely different level to southampton. 

That first half performance was simply ridiculous. He is the best midfielder I have seen for Leicester. It was laughable how many times he stole the ball off Arsenal. I hope we can keep him but he really is a TOP player who could pretty much play for any club and not look out of his depth.

Not even sure how much I'd value him at, because he's priceless to us. Wouldn't accept any less than 60m personally, not that I'm saying he's worth that much, but he's a integral player in this team we need to build around

If we were to even try and assign value, it'd be however much it'd cost to get a ready-made replacement who could play at his level, right? In theory?

If so, who's at that level? Surely no one available for less than 60 quid, so absolutely if/when he goes someday, it'll be because the biggest teams offer Bale money.

Archived