Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Should get ahead of Cabaye someone like Pogba would love having Kante there means he wouldn't have to track back.

Matuidi and Kante with Pogba allowed to roam free is seriously frightening.

They're my tip to win the Euros, they've got quality (and players in form) everywhere.

Matuidi and Kante with Pogba allowed to roam free is seriously frightening.

They're my tip to win the Euros, they've got quality (and players in form) everywhere.

Meanwhile we've got Jordan Henderson, James Milner and possibly Michael Carrick to patrol the midfield  

If he added goals to his game, I don't think there is a team in the world that wouldn't want kante.

It's definite;y heading that way.... Beginning of the season he pretty much only Tackled and tracked he's now playing some decent passes and going on some great little runs too.... Got a couple of tasty shots in against Arsenal. That's Arsenal. Our next game is against Norwich and i'm predicting a goal for Kante,

schwarzer was co hosting Talksport, 

Kante made his greatest 11 he has played with even though his only know him a few months

waddle juniho kante Hazzard

Ravenilli merson

Has he technically played with him though?

:ph34r:

* he might of. Can't be bothered to check

France's last squad featured Morgan Schneiderlin, Yohan Cabaye, Lassana Diarra, Moussa Sissohko and Kondogbia has been called up recently too. Got to think Kante has a chance of getting in the squad.

How does Sissoko get in the French squad when he has been fighting relegation with Newcastle for 3 consecutive seasons?

Guest CityFan 06

Personally, I'd probably say he's one of the best centre midfielders I've seen play for us. He's got so many attributes. 

Archived