Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

:D

To be honest, it kind of reminds me of an old Red star Belgrade team from the late 80's or early 90's i think it was. Won the then equivalent of the champions league...

It was just an absolutely class team and was full of world beaters, but you just knew the big clubs were going to come knocking

And we watched them play City!

This talk of Kante on the French squad is disturbing. He needs to rest up for Leicester games, not go and play for feckin France. They can get their own midfielder! A bad one at that!

For Kante, walking instead of running is resting....

This talk of Kante on the French squad is disturbing. He needs to rest up for Leicester games, not go and play for feckin France. They can get their own midfielder! A bad one at that!

Would you rather he play for Mali!? Longer travel and AFCON next Jan/Feb.

“It’s nice, I like it,” he said of hearing the fans sing his name. “It’s fun. What it does do is give me a real desire to give even more of myself on the pitch for them and push to perform even better.”

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/kante-a-club-on-the-move-2963196.aspx#xwfwivpXcGmg5WCS.99

Now there's a scary thought for every club that isn't Leicester.

Guest CityFan 06

Kanté is right up there with Mahrez and Vardy for me.

And that comment about the chants making him want to improve as a player...

What a time for lcfc.

Absolutely. He has been instrumental in providing chances for Vardy and Mahrez to score, and others too. Certainly another very strong contender for player of the season.

He defends, joins attacks, shoots, remains calm and assured on the ball, has quality ball distribution. He's got the attributes of a world class footballer.

I'm hoping this season can be the stepping stone to establish ourselves as a real quality asset in this league. Like Kante said our club is developing well.

Keep waiting to see the new contract announcement. This lad should be earning the same as Vardy, 8 year contract please and 100 million buy out please.

what happens if you put a 100 million buy out clause on a player but then decide you want rid.

Are you stuck with that player til his contract runs out?

Archived