Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Source?

Edit: Seen it. That's great news!

1 missed game for a hamstring injury and played most of the season with his other one playing up. Is he really human???? Or part cyborg. Hope his enthusiasm to play on regardless doesn't cause him long term issues but if he's fit and our medical staff seem to know their stuff then he has to start.

Guest MattP

Superb news, I'm still convinced he's probably have cut out the first goal and been on the edge of the box to pick up the second instead of us giving away a free kick on Tuesday.

Though I'm probably being daft.

Superb news, I'm still convinced he's probably have cut out the first goal and been on the edge of the box to pick up the second instead of us giving away a free kick on Tuesday.

I thought the exact same at the time.

Its swings and roundabouts, of course , as he probably wouldn't of been in kings position to score the goal either...

But make no mistake, its not that we are better with king OUT of the side but in the long run we are better with Kante in the side.

Haha I thought the same as well!!!

Gotta admire Inler. Don't get a game but still seems major part of the squad. Anyway, Kante back, yahoo!!

Yeah, I am impressed with his attitude. He must want to play but seems to be a good head to have around nonetheless.

I think a significant factor in our success this season is that we do seem to have a "happy ship" and the contribution of those who are not regulars should not be underestimated.

Superb news, I'm still convinced he's probably have cut out the first goal

He'd have blocked the pass, launched a 40 yard pass to himself on the right wing and then crossed the ball to himself for a diving header at the back post.

He'd have blocked the pass, launched a 40 yard pass to himself on the right wing and then crossed the ball to himself for a diving header at the back post.

Hopefully he can do that a few times tomorrow, and early on in the game, saving me sweating like a pig!!

we're sticking it to the rest of 'em as far as injuries/resting players go. vardy, big wes, kante and probably kasper would've missed up to ten games each i reckon if they were at any other club. just tell them to get on with it and they all want to get on with it. vardy was injured for months, had an operation and still only missed what, one game? kante's been injured all year, got another injury to his other leg and is going to return to "full fitness" inside 6 days. heroic. 

No you`re not being daft at all,that`s exactly what i was thinking too.

The first goal especially, there is no way Fletcher would have so much time and space to thread the ball through, if Kante had been playing.

Archived