Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

52 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Mostly because Mahrez was a dreadful penalty taker who we bizarrely kept persisting with over Vardy.

Think he actually has the worst penalty record in PL history.

Not quite, I believe it’s Angel (of the Juan Pablo variety). He’s on 50% miss rate.

I saw yesterday that Arsenal hadn’t lost at home after leading at HT since something like 2010, and it got me thinking when was the last time we lost after leading at HT at home? (The Arsenal 5-2 was 2-1 Arsenal at HT) is it Chelsea 1-3 in 14/15?

Edited by lcfcdotell

We're still one of only 3 teams with double figure positive GD at +27.  Obviously Liverpool and Man City are the other 2 (+33 and +32 respectively).  The next best is Chelsea and Man Utd with +7 each.  Seven teams are in the negative double figures.

5 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Since Nigel Pearson went to Watford they have scored 8 goals in 4 games, just one short of the 9 goals in 17 games previous. 

Nige has rejuvenated that squad. Particularly Deeney, who is a different player under Pearson already. Deeney has also expressed how much of a difference there is already. 

:pearson:

Did us a favour yesterday as well. All hail king Nige. 

• Like 3

The Burnley game starts a run of seven (eight if we reach the EFL cup final) matches in a row for us that are being shown on television across BT, Sky and the BBC.

Surely this is easily a record for Leicester City in terms of number of fixtures shown on television in a row? It has to be. 

Edited by maddog
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, maddog said:

The Burnley game starts a run of seven (eight if we reach the EFL cup final) matches in a row for us that are being shown on television across BT, Sky and the BBC.

Surely this is easily a record for Leicester City in terms of number of fixtures shown on television in a row? It has to be. 

I remember we had several of our final games in 15/16 on TV. The run of 1-0 victories we had could have all been then the final games after those? 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I remember we had several of our final games in 15/16 on TV. The run of 1-0 victories we had could have all been then the final games after those? 

I don't think the Palace game was on TV?

We then had:

Southampton

Sunderland

West Ham

Swansea

Man Utd

Everton

So only 6 games were televised in a row.

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think the Palace game was on TV?

We then had:

Southampton

Sunderland

West Ham

Swansea

Man Utd

Everton

So only 6 games were televised in a row.

The Community Shield and the first Premier League game against Hull were also televised, so that makes 8