Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

Just now, Yes N'Didi said:

Only ten players in Premier League have won a Premier League title with two different clubs. 4 of them won the title with Leicester in 2015/2016.

One of them was the first player to win back-to-back titles with different clubs, and did so playing a total of 0 minutes of premier league football in both title winning campaigns.

Schwarzer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Only ten players in Premier League history have won a Premier League title with two different clubs. 4 of them won the title with Leicester in 2015/2016.

One of them was the first player to win back-to-back titles with different clubs, and did so playing a total of 0 minutes of premier league football in both title winning campaigns.

Schwarzer, Huth, Kante, Mahrez. 

Technically speaking Schwarzer didn’t get a medal, IIRC. 

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Looking at the other sides on this list, I'm not sure that's a good thing lol

Well it turned out alright didn’t it?? :whistle:

Edit: We had Vardy and Mahrez playing world class on the end of those attacks. Who did the others have?

Edited by Leeds Fox

I think this is crazy, Ricardo and Wilf we know are tackling machines, but this shows you that Maddison is no fancy dan - he doesn't half put a shift in! This means we have 3 of the top tacklers in Europe in our team!

Buendia has also been talked about on here as a potential signing and whilst going forwards I feel he is lacking in his final ball, those stats suggest he'd fit in well here as a decent priced option. That said I have a feeling this season will get canned and no teams will get relegated, so Norwich may well still be in the top flight this season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think this is crazy, Ricardo and Wilf we know are tackling machines, but this shows you that Maddison is no fancy dan - he doesn't half put a shift in! This means we have 3 of the top tacklers in Europe in our team!

Buendia has also been talked about on here as a potential signing and whilst going forwards I feel he is lacking in his final ball, those stats suggest he'd fit in well here as a decent priced option. That said I have a feeling this season will get canned and no teams will get relegated, so Norwich may well still be in the top flight this season.

He'd be similar to Perez, maybe better but good for squad depth nonetheless. Regarding the last point, Newcastle remained in the Premier League and we snapped Perez up from them :D 

Camavinga being there is very impressive, too, considering he's only 17!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Was researching PL milestone goal stats for a video quiz this weekend and noticed that 50% of the players had also played for us at some point!

1st - Brian Deane 

1000th - Mike Newell

10,000th - Les Ferdinand

20,000th - Marc Albrighton

https://www.givemesport.com/1559119-premier-league-milestone-goals-and-the-players-who-scored-them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Was researching PL milestone goal stats for a video quiz this weekend and noticed that 50% of the players had also played for us at some point!

1st - Brian Deane 

1000th - Mike Newell

10,000th - Les Ferdinand

20,000th - Marc Albrighton

https://www.givemesport.com/1559119-premier-league-milestone-goals-and-the-players-who-scored-them

I like useless facts :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, pds said:

Just listened to the LCFC quiz from last night. 

Was surprised that Jamie Vardy is our all time top assist maker in the Premier League.

Iheanacho & Chilwell joint 6th!

Screenshot_20200612-183316.png

How is heskey not on that list?

• Like 1