Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Still think he's good enough

And i still think people are missing the point.

If he was here he wouldn't play...changing the team which is so successful is stupid.

Kramaric is playing at a higher level than he has before, which is only a positive for us:

1) For his re-sale value

2) To be in the squad for next season, we have the league, europe and 2 cups to challenge for.

I'd love to see Kram come back and make an impact next season. We'll need squad depth and quality in our backup positions. I'm confident he'll get more games next season. More games may mean more injuries and more of a need to rotate. He's a different kind of player but Son Minheung of Spurs is a good example of having a top quality player champing at the bit waiting for an opportunity, and being given the chance every now and again.

Guest CityFan 06

Could be quite a beneficial player to have next season with probable Champions League fixtures on the way. I do rate him, I think he's got a lot of quality. Not sure if he will want to stay at Leicester or move onto another club though.

Archived