Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

He still looks a decent player, but I cannot see where he fits in to our system. Ulloa and Okazaki are already somewhat square pegs in round holes, and Kramaric is no different.

I was hoping he would go to Germany and start scoring for fun but hasn't he been on the bench for most of his loan so far?

The second part of the Bundesliga season has seen only seven matchdays per club as of yet and Kramaric was banned for one game after two yellow cards away at Werder Bremen.

Following that match, he was placed on the bench and didn't feature against Dortmund up until this week's 19-minute cameo at home versus Augsburg.

So, that's five games out of seven with one goal and one assist. Not bad.

Let's not forget that Hoffenheim played some atrocious football this campaign and could hardly ever produce speed or impose themselves on the opposition, so I wouldn't read too much into Kramaric's stats (for now).

Archived