Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Is the badge and Puma logo stitched in? Or is it just printed on again?

Also anyone know if you'll be able to get champions league badges printed on later on in the year?

stitched on this time yes., not sure when the champions league badges are available though .

Seen someone walking around town in a white lcfc shirt that looked very much like the goalkeeper kit as it had them multicolours on the arms. Have I missed something?

Just ordered mine from China...I'll get it quicker, £14 with 2 lots of the champion patches :ph34r:

Is this the one you got? -> https://www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/france-soccer-7511-16-17-Leicester-City-Home-Blue-Soccer-Jersey-Shirt.html

I have no chance of getting the official one in USA so might have to get a replica in the mean time also have promo code to get it at a better price  :whistle:

Is this the one you got? -> https://www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/france-soccer-7511-16-17-Leicester-City-Home-Blue-Soccer-Jersey-Shirt.html

I have no chance of getting the official one in USA so might have to get a replica in the mean time also have promo code to get it at a better price  :whistle:

This one..... http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-Thai-new-16-17-Leicester-Home-blue-soccer-Jersey-2017-Leicester-City-Away-MAHREZ-VARDY/32669999820.html

I don't see what the fuss is all about with regards to the new shirt - what's happening right now is a classic tale of consumerism/capitalism.

Maintain a low supply in order to keep a high demand.

I wish I could have a shirt in my size already, but I'm sure there'll be more opportunities to come and remember what they say about the first few batches...

Just keep in mind that with our recent success, people across the globe will now desperately want a piece of it, including the shirt.

What were once maybe a few ten thousand potential customers or buyers, are now surely hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

Or could it be so we have the options to,

1,Not clash with our own kit

2,Not clash with the opposition team kit

3,Not clash with the refs

4,Not clash with the opposition keeper kit

I don't see what the fuss is all about with regards to the new shirt - what's happening right now is a classic tale of consumerism/capitalism.

Maintain a low supply in order to keep a high demand.

I wish I could have a shirt in my size already, but I'm sure there'll be more opportunities to come and remember what they say about the first few batches...

Just keep in mind that with our recent success, people across the globe will now desperately want a piece of it, including the shirt.

What were once maybe a few ten thousand potential customers or buyers, are now surely hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

No. Demand and supply are determined separately. Except for luxury items, or items trying to be perceived as such, where supply is kept artificially low (diamonds for example), so that people perceive that it is rare, attribute value to it and demand the item, and so then price is kept high with high demand.

The demand for a Leicester shirt, from the fan store at the already published price, is pretty much fixed. If supply changes, the price won't change, and neither will demand.

The only people who could potentially benefit from low supply are the ebayers not the club.

No. Demand and supply are determined separately. Except for luxury items, or items trying to be perceived as such, where supply is kept artificially low (diamonds for example), so that people perceive that it is rare, attribute value to it and demand the item, and so then price is kept high with high demand.

The demand for a Leicester shirt, from the fan store at the already published price, is pretty much fixed. If supply changes, the price won't change, and neither will demand.

The only people who could potentially benefit from low supply are the ebayers not the club.

Can't believe people are buying dodgy replica kits. 

Or could it be so we have the options to,

1,Not clash with our own kit

2,Not clash with the opposition team kit

****ing hell people are touchy on here. We can attempt permutations but at the end of the day we don't need 3.

But if we can sell 3 great. I'm actually a fan of them all.

Archived