Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I too thought it was available today so I did some digging and found this article that unfortunately states the 4th June,

It was obviously revised after they somehow were shocked at the initial demand! Who'd have thought we'd have extra demand being Premier League champions than we did in the Championship??

Leicester City’s 2016/17 home kit will also be available to purchase on www.lcfcdirect.com from 4 June, 2016, with further deliveries of the kit arranged for later in May and June, to meet demand. Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/lcfc-fans-flock-to-buy-201617-home-kit-3098023.aspx#Xv60ygdh1DC2BjMI.99

I emailed them this morning regarding online sales, the reply says due to high instore demand they won't be available online until 5th August.

I assume they still haven't any in the shop? Any idea when new stock is arriving?

I emailed them this morning regarding online sales, the reply says due to high instore demand they won't be available online until 5th August.

I assume they still haven't any in the shop? Any idea when new stock is arriving?

Epic failure. Amatuers should be fired.

I just find it incredible that a club run by the owners of one of the biggest duty free companies in the world has ****ed up so badly on something like this. You'd think they're experience would have told them that the demand for the new shirt would be huge and that their current supply wouldn't fulfil it. It's an embarrassment.

I think there's a small chance Puma will be issueing replicas as well as the clubs Genesis order because there is a lot of decent fakes about only the badge looks a bit dodgy, they would be mad not to

15k shirts sold so far. Further delivery on June 4th but won't be available online.

Massive 40k order arriving early August.

Despite being a ST holder, looks like I'm going to have to deal with the crowds of the first home match of the season if I want one. Whilst local eBayers will eat up the June stock.

If its that abd for the home kit why dont they get the away kits on pre order now, even if they dont deliver until late July at least they;ll be able to deal with the inital damand and avoid people bombarding the shop the first day they go on sale. Pre order with pre delivery before they stock them at the KP, limit it to one shirt per person.

If its that abd for the home kit why dont they get the away kits on pre order now, even if they dont deliver until late July at least they;ll be able to deal with the inital damand and avoid people bombarding the shop the first day they go on sale. Pre order with pre delivery before they stock them at the KP, limit it to one shirt per person.

If Puma haven't got the resources to make enough home kits they wont have any spare to make away kits.

I just find it incredible that a club run by the owners of one of the biggest duty free companies in the world has ****ed up so badly on something like this. You'd think they're experience would have told them that the demand for the new shirt would be huge and that their current supply wouldn't fulfil it. It's an embarrassment.

Before we all point our fingers, couldn't it be the manufacturers that have screwed up, we are not the only club they're printing shirts for, for the new season.

Its all money why turn it away? Theyve got two months to make sure they have decent stock in for the start of the season. Any idea when the away kit is released and are we to expect the same level of panic buy? Suprised to see nobody knocking up potential away kit designs on here.

The thing is the shirts have a short enough shelf life as it is now they change every year.

Shirt has a 12 month lifespan of being the "current" Leicester City shirt, was unveiled on May 6th, bit annoying if you can't get it for the first three months of the 12.

Archived