Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Anyone else got the player sized patches? They look massive but the replica/youth 1s look too small I think need to be somewhere in the middle

IMG_2065.jpg

They look far better IMO. Where did you get them? Were they easy to apply?

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/leicester-city-puma-unveil-201617-away-kit-3129547.aspx

Away kit.

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/737173487094267904

Available from the shop from 10am today, get queuing, or not as alot of people seem against it.

Quite like it personally, will be waiting to see what the 3rd kit is like first, as if it's White and anything like this (last) seasons i'm all over that.

Maybe the owners are hoping we look like Liverpool in Europe! :(

They're on eBay, I've bought a pair but not had mine stuck on yet, you could use an iron with greaseproof paper between them but I'll take it to a shop that does those t shirt printing or the shop at the market.

No they are an absolute nightmare! Because of all the seams on the sleeves you have to be really careful and you need some type of mat underneath to avoid scorching the material. I've got mine quite high up too which makes it even harder because you have that gold bit of trim that makes it hard for them to stick down to. If you have anywhere locally that can apply them professionally with a heat press I'd recommend it unfortunately theres nowhere down around me as I'm in Cornwall 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-16-LEICESTER-CITY-PREMIER-LEAGUE-CHAMPIONS-2-x-ARM-PATCHES-PLAYER-/371637017265?hash=item56874adab1:g:yssAAOSw1DtXK3rC

No online sales now till August. I know demand has been ridiculous but the club don't seem to handled it to well. a pre order system for ST holders would be a start. I'm not going to keep randomly driving over on the off chance they might get some in.

PUMA need to get a grip on the situation, they could be shifting 1000's worldwide now

No online sales now till August. I know demand has been ridiculous but the club don't seem to handled it to well. a pre order system for ST holders would be a start. I'm not going to keep randomly driving over on the off chance they might get some in.

PUMA need to get a grip on the situation, they could be shifting 1000's worldwide now

Absolutely laughable, August!? lol

How come other clubs don't seem to struggle with stuff like this?

I mean I can't speak in too much detail as i'm not in the know or take much interest in other clubs shirt stocks, but they don't seem to have these type of monumental organistation fuck ups.

We're Champions of England and whilst it is a surprise, when it got to the final few weeks production should have really picked up, getting them out the door, it's not just crept up on anyone, we've been up their all season, whilst everyone wasn't admitting the job was done till it was done, I think someone's been very nieve about the demand of these shirts.

Now whether that be on LCFC's part or Puma's I don't know, but it's a joke, a laughing stock.

The thing is every year there seems to be some kind of fuck up regarding new shirts, nothing on this scale in the past, but in some way, every-fucking-year something happens.

How come other clubs don't seem to struggle with stuff like this?

I mean I can't speak in too much detail as i'm not in the know or take much interest in other clubs shirt stocks, but they don't seem to have these type of monumental organistation fuck ups.

We're Champions of England and whilst it is a surprise, when it got to the final few weeks production should have really picked up, getting them out the door, it's not just crept up on anyone, we've been up their all season, whilst everyone wasn't admitting the job was done till it was done, I think someone's been very nieve about the demand of these shirts.

Now whether that be on LCFC's part or Puma's I don't know, but it's a joke, a laughing stock.

The thing is every year there seems to be some kind of fuck up regarding new shirts, nothing on this scale in the past, but in some way, every-fucking-year something happens.

Because they don't know wherever we are going to go up or down or win the league apparently, must be different for other clubs 

as bad as the new badges are I couldn't ruin a £50 shirt with fake badges that will never be used/exist - £10? Someone somewhere is laughing

Don't understand these are the 1s that are going to be used? The 1s that the club sells are the 1s that won't be used they sell the youth/replica sized version instead

Archived