Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

So we won't be top of the league in April then? Oh, sorry. Anyway I blame the pills. But you get what I mean you utterly pedantic dickwad :-)

lol Of course we will, I hope you realise I was only messing, you sensitive cockwomble :thumbup:

The only way we get someone like Gotze is if no one of any note wants him like Shaqiri went to Stoke because he had no other options.

If Liverpool who reportedly want him then he goes there every time over us. 

He'd be a great signing for us in the No10 role as next season we need to be better equipped to break teams down who defend deep against us.

The only way we get someone like Gotze is if no one of any note wants him like Shaqiri went to Stoke because he had no other options.

If Liverpool who reportedly want him then he goes there every time over us. 

He'd be a great signing for us in the No10 role as next season we need to be better equipped to break teams down who defend deep against us.

Two words:

Alexandru Maxim.

Two defenders (right back & centre back) Two midfielders (left winger and central midfielder) and two strikers) sell De laet,benaloune, Inler, dyer (return swansea) Andy King,kramaric and Ulloa!

lol lol lol

Two defenders (right back & centre back) Two midfielders (left winger and central midfielder) and two strikers) sell De laet,benaloune, Inler, dyer (return swansea) Andy King,kramaric and Ulloa!

Sell Benny, and buy 1 CB? Wasyl won't likely get another contract. Moore likely won't break thru to the first team. Keep Beeny and buy Dragovic.

Sell Andy King though, lol.

For the number 10 role, we already have.. A workhorse in Shinji, a target man in Ulloa. We need another option there.. A creative player like Sigurdsson or that Ziyech for example.

Would be stupid of us to sign another target man like Milik unless Ulloa goes.. I don't think Ulloa is good enough, but he is good to have around the squad, so I dunno..

Archived