Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Quite why Kante would wish to leave the potential sequel film of Leicester City and the chance to play Champions League football for a club and fans that think the world of him I can't imagine.

It's not as if he'd be on minimum wage or sitting twiddling his thumbs on some so-called superclub's bench! By the time the film's out we might be as super a superclub as any of them.  

It's all been done at Barcelona, Arsenal and Real Madrid. He'dl me making history - and becoming a part of football folklore at Leicester.  

Think it was when Pearson (and obviously Steve Walsh) were here, back in about 2009 when he was still at Lech Poznan?

Quite possibly. It was definitely around that time as it was before he left LP, so you're probably right.

Quite why Kante would wish to leave the potential sequel film of Leicester City and the chance to play Champions League football for a club and fans that think the world of him I can't imagine.

It's not as if he'd be on minimum wage or sitting twiddling his thumbs on some so-called superclub's bench! By the time the film's out we might be as super a superclub as any of them.

It's all been done at Barcelona, Arsenal and Real Madrid. He'dl me making history - and becoming a part of football folklore at Leicester.

Can't wait for the final part of thr trilogy... Where we see Leicester city become the first team in two decades to retain the champions league

I really hope we keep both Mahrez and Kante but I feel out of the two of them Kante will be most in demand and the most difficult for us to replace. He is undoubtedly the best defensive midfielder in the world at the moment and I can see why Barcelona and Real would want to sign him. He is the next Makelele and there aren't many of these types of players around that are as good as Kante. He would do as good a job for Barcelona or Real as he has for us

wanyama is awful

Wanyama can be a liability in terms of free kicks conceded. He's no Kante in that respect. Kante tackles very often without conceding a free kick. Because he's so quick. Wanyama is much slower and lunges into challenges.

To replace Kante with Wanyama is to replace a class midfielder with a bang average one.

Wanyama can be a liability in terms of free kicks conceded. He's no Kante in that respect. Kante tackles very often without conceding a free kick. Because he's so quick. Wanyama is much slower and lunges into challenges.

To replace Kante with Wanyama is to replace a class midfielder with a bang average one.

Couldn't agree more!

'Borussia will not activate the purchase option for Martin Hinteregger'

Will we be back in for him, to buddy up with Dragovic? He musn't have impressed, if Borussia don't want him. Then again, we have a thing of getting the best out of unwanted players  :thumbup:

I really hope we keep both Mahrez and Kante but I feel out of the two of them Kante will be most in demand and the most difficult for us to replace. He is undoubtedly the best defensive midfielder in the world at the moment and I can see why Barcelona and Real would want to sign him. He is the next Makelele and there aren't many of these types of players around that are as good as Kante. He would do as good a job for Barcelona or Real as he has for us

My thoughts, exactly.

Archived