Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Because we aren't Real Madrid and I doubt we'd waste time chasing players who don't want to come here.

As for Kante I imagine ALL major clubs will want him - he is that good and would make that much of a difference to any of them, from the big four here through to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Because we aren't Real Madrid and I doubt we'd waste time chasing players who don't want to come here.

As for Kante I imagine ALL major clubs will want him - he is that good and would make that much of a difference to any of them, from the big four here through to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Who are the big four here now?  

I'm not being argumentative.  I just don't know who is considered in that group now or if there even is a big four?

Tony Vilhenna of Feyenord has been a regular link with us ,21 year old attacking central midfielder, highly rated, from clips ive watched he is different to Kante/Drinkwater but looks a decent option, because of his age he wouldnt be totally free but the club must be aware of inflated prices for our summer targets so may be one Walshy is looking at

You only pay compensation for players who are under 23 if they are coming from the UK don't you?

ChicagoFox - one season doesn't destroy history it just adds another footnote.

Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Atsenal - they are the big four and will be for a while yet.

Next season I expect Liverpool, Tottenham and Leicester to challenge again.

http://bit.ly/1NUC4ET

Kante set to go if we 'have a replacement lined up'. Don't like the sound of this..

"Good morning N'Golo"

"Morning Gaffa"

"Oh by the way, you can leave if we find a replacement"

"Ok Gaffa thanks for letting me know"

The only way this conversation would have occurred is if he has already asked to leave, which I think is very unlikely considering we are top of the league and he has just broke into the France squad

Leicester have told N’Golo Kante he can leave the King Power this summer - but only if they have a replacement lined-up.

Yeah, I'm sure the conversation went exactly like that. 

What a load of horse-shit. I wish newspapers didn't exist. The world would actually be a much better place. 

You'd like to think that if Kante said "I'd like to leave please" we'd say something along the lines of "Well, actually you're pretty important around here. We'd like to pay you more money and have you play CL football with us."

Not "Alright then dude, let's just check we can find someone else first." 

The trouble we go to, to get someone to sign in the first place - as if we'd just be like OKTHXBYE NGOLO.

Got to face reality, Kante and Mahrez are most likely off.

Riyad Mahrez reveals all on possible exit rumours: Foxes fans will be happy

RIYAD MAHREZ has pledged his future to Leicester.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/511287/Riyad-Mahrez-Leicester-Premier-League-future-transfer-gossip-rumours-Paris-St-Germain-exit

Daniel Sturridge anyone? Seems Klopp isn't a fan of his. Has already played for half the teams you'd think he'd like to move to in the premier league. Injury prone but that could keep the price down.

If Kante has a release clause, then I could see him leaving.

If someone like Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern, Juve come asking you'd understand it. Playing under Pep maybe as well.

I'm still hopeful that the squad will stay together for one more season.

Riyad Mahrez reveals all on possible exit rumours: Foxes fans will be happy

RIYAD MAHREZ has pledged his future to Leicester.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/511287/Riyad-Mahrez-Leicester-Premier-League-future-transfer-gossip-rumours-Paris-St-Germain-exit

lol thats just rehashed from the sky interview the other day.

He says he loves England....read into that what you want.

Guest CityFan 06

Danny Ings would be a decent buy but I don't think he would come here given that Liverpool might want him fresh ahead of next season.

Kante is 99% gone, no way there is a player of that ability with a release clause that far under market value that will stay here. 

Sadly, you're probably right, but do any of us know whether he wants to leave? There is the possibility that he might sign an improved contract with us. I won't be holding my breath, but it could happen.

The good news is that we couldn't ask for a better bunch of scouts than the ones we've got to find the next best thing should Kante leave.

Archived