Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Newcastle match thread

Genuinely interested to know what your fans think of Coloccini? can't believe Newcastle have stuck with him for so long.

should have been sold 3 years ago, lost his pace, doesnt look like he cares anymore. shouldnt be captain.

I'd like to think the wank kick off has something to do with it but that is an awful away end. Looks no more than 1000. Not seen a home section on both sides in the away end ever? I remember when the toon were bring 3000 on a tuesday night in the championship.

should have been sold 3 years ago, lost his pace, doesnt look like he cares anymore. shouldnt be captain.

Bloody hell I didn't even realise he was captain. Absolute disaster, no wonder its going tits up with him setting the example

King Richard has chose his reliant knights, today no helping any damsel in distress.

Simple tactic take the field, win the day..

Sea horses in middle England, will be left high and dry, foxes no need to chase around

the chicken coup, the lion will not sleep tonight, he will not get out of the tower..

Archived