Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Leicester 1 - 0 Newcastle post-match

Sticks his elbow out! It's so obvious!

His arm is in with his body. Is his arm in an unnatural position? No. Is it deliberate? He's turned his back on the ball as he's thrown himself at it so he can't be reasonably expected to know where it is in relation to his appendages. It's one of those you claim for a second in brief hope that a ref might fall for it, but it's never handball.

Sure, in hope rather then conviction!!! Where are those straws to clutch

Exactly. Vardy going down in the first half people will claim, but claiming doesn't mean there's anything there.

I think the camera angle and slow motion makes Morgan's movement look more criminal than it really was. He turned and lunged leading with his shoulder. The shot came at him so fast he had no time to react. It's not like he saw it, and stuck out his elbow to block it.

That being said if it was the other way around we'd be complaining lol.

His arm is in with his body. Is his arm in an unnatural position? No. Is it deliberate? He's turned his back on the ball as he's thrown himself at it so he can't be reasonably expected to know where it is in relation to his appendages. It's one of those you claim for a second in brief hope that a ref might fall for it, but it's never handball.

Exactly. Vardy going down in the first half people will claim, but claiming doesn't mean there's anything there.

Elbow moves clearly towards the ball. He knew what he was doing.

Not on my phone. Rewatched it on Dvr a few times. The elbow motion is obvious

If you can spin that quickly without your elbow moving i'll be very impressed.

It's never a penalty in a million years. I'd be absolutely pissing myself if we managed to get a penalty from that.

Not on my phone. Rewatched it on Dvr a few times. The elbow motion is obvious

I watched it in slow motion, he also girated his hips towards the ball and then turned to show his arse in a penetrable position.I believe he was trying to make love to the ball

I think the forum has been really lacking in confidence for the run up to this one. Some of the posters have been shitting themselves about Rafa joining and I worry that the nerves from the fans rub off to the team maybe?

Thought Drinky was very poor tonight and Mahrez was quiet. Newcastle weren't too bad really, but no way should we have been so worried in the build up to this game. How will we be when the last 3 games come around? 2 months ago it felt like nobody could beat us and we had immense amounts of confidence. We need to start to believe again!

Still....a great win albeit an ugly one. COYF!!

Great win, fair play to Newcastle they were much improved as expected, organised, got plenty of players behind the ball and pressed well, but never really looked like scoring.

Not our best night either, some good play but the final ball was lacking tonight, great work by vards and better finish by shinji for the goal.

As for the penalty appeal against Morgan, not in a penalty in my eyes, but you could file it in the I've seen them given category. Exactly where I'd put vards 1st half appeal too. So even for each team on that front.

I know he has been great all season but was really poor today cant believe sky gave him MOTM.

He gave the ball away quite a bit tonight and his passing was sloppy, I was like you, shocked when they gave him MOM. Glad he's got his bad game out of the way though, he has been immense this season.

It looked like one of DDs poorer performances so surprised he got MOTM however overall it was a spirited team performance against a side that put in a bit extra for their new manager. You have to believe it might be on for our boys after grinding out a result like that. Sour grapes from the copper headed kid on Sky afterwards - who didn't think he gave away the foul that led to Okizaki's goal and thought Morgan's 'handball' was a nailed in penalty! COYFs!!

Archived