Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Leicester 1 - 0 Newcastle post-match

I felt embarrassed that Claudio had to rally the crowd!! 

Nerves - fooking gaddam nerves!!!! 

FIVE...POINTS...CLEAR...AT...EASTER...! 

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! 

:blink:  :scarf:  :ranieri:

DON'T they have a few local cheer leaders from the Supporters group?

How did Drinkwater get Sky's MOTM? Were they watching the same game? Kanté all day for me.

It was a crap game all round. Poor quality.

But hey, grind out wins from now until the end of the season for all I care, and keep the pizza coming! 

Ranieri_Eat.jpg

Not to put a dampner on things but how has Drinky got man of the match, thought he was terrible tonight, maybe I compared his performance to his usual outstanding play but he isn't look on his game at all tonight, special mention to Simpson, thought he was superb, Kante is unreal, what a player

Tough game as expected with Benitez in charge of Newcastle. Well fought though, not pretty but a solid performance especially at the back, didn't think Newcastle created a great deal. Kante mom by a distance, best centre mid in the prem in my (maybe slightly biased) opinion.

Drinkwater was the worst player on the pitch. How he got MOTM I will never know!

don't think he was worst.. there is no stand out player -- everyone did their job tonight

Riyad couldn't hit the target...Vardy marked out

So the MOTM should be Shinji for giving us the lone goal & helping us stay on course :thumbup:

Newcastle were poor but we kept giving it away :frusty:

those 5 points are looking pretty massive right now because the pressure is rising (or is it just me)

made me proud again though boys, thank you so much and especially pleased for Shinji.

Archived