Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Leicester 1 - 0 Newcastle post-match

Just 1 final point - I ****ing hate sky!

Bang on and on about vards being offside, finally get confirmation that he wasn't, and what do they immediately go and ask Rafa in the post match interview? If he was genuinely offside I get it, but you've just read out the reason why it wasn't from a piece of paper because it's too complicated for you to understand and you still go on about it!

Worst home performance of the season I reckon. Kante busy, and Okazaki's goal was excellent but we weren't great tonight.

Three points though and we move on. I don't think we've put two bad performances back-to-back this season so fully confident of a positive result at Selhurst Park on Saturday.

For the 1st time in our PL history, the ball is rolling for us.Just last season, before our run, how many times did we play decent games, and we lost by the odd goal.

What we are witnessing at present, is us not playing so poorly but not reaching the hights of previous small runs.Perspective also is getting lost, because we are getting nearer

each week, the fans are more nervous, no longer the care-free approach,

tonight seemed more nervous tension coming from the terraces, probably for the 1st time.

It might be just my feeling, but when Vardy was on his run, the team as a whole

seemed to concentrate more to give Vardy the perfect service, support and space.

Now he doesnt seem to be that single target, more the forward space.

Yes the opposition have got wiser, of late others have scored, but he seems

less on the ball has before.I do believe we dont chase the flanks,

or getting the ball forward quicker, as we used to, we have stopped

and checked on many occasions, instead of the quick ball.

I could be wrong..!!

We were a little better than average compared to some of our performances. I think the pressure is starting to get to the players.

It's that situation of we cant afford to lose and yet we continuously lose possession and hand the initiative to the opposition.

We need to get back to taking the game to other teams and taking our chances when they come.

still another quality Goal from Shinji.

I think a game in the Sunshine will bring the best out in us. Hopefully against Palace.

If we can win that one Spurs have a tough programme coming up which could ease the pressure on our Players. 

Bournmouth, Home.

Liverpool  Away

Man Utd  Home

Stoke Away 

I notice nobody's mentioned the clear foul on Huth in the box during a corner in the first half.  More of a legit shout than this handball.

And we had a better appeal for a pen when Huth was dog-piled by two of your defenders during a corner.

You were saying?

Wasn't a classic, but we ground the win out.

It was possibly the worst we've played all season, is that harsh? :dunno: I guess Villa was pretty poor actually, probably worse.

We still won so who cares, not alot else to say, move onto the next one! lol

Truly awful performance, but somehow sneaked the 3 points! Class goal by Okazaki and love Claudio trying to gee up the crowd and players in the last ten!

Every game will be like this now, but we have every chance. COYB!

lol truly awful performance. Jog on

I think as the season progresses into the final games, we will actually play better away from home.  For some reason, I'm less nervous about us getting a result away than at home.  The pressure of expectation is definitely there at home, where as away, its totally different.

I just think we showed them too much respect and allowed them to gain confidence and have a go...if we had opened up a bit we would have hammered them, their back four were allowed to have three or four touches before lifting balls up to Mitrovic.....having said that we scrapped the three points which is the only figure that truly counts.

Went to my first Leicester match after months of struggling to get tickets tonight. Had to be patient and wait for an opening in SK1 where the atmosphere is so my niece could have a truly memorable experience for her first match and you didn't disappoint, hats off to you guys in that section, you literally sent chills down my spine. My voice is in pieces now though and my ears are buzzing! My niece is already asking to go again, we've gained one more fan tonight. So proud, thank you.

Archived