Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

I LOVE TONY PULIS , I LOVE WBA !

too many people were looking at spurs game vs stoke and got petrified. playing at stoke on a cold monday night isn't the same if it isn't a pulis side. Stoke were shite... would rather play that stoke side under hughes with their marquee showboating players like bojan, shaqiri etc. than play this west brom side.... the stoke side might be higher in the league and play "better football".... but when you need a RESULT you don't want to play pulis....he can grind out results with the best of them

Never will I ever say a bad word about that man. He'll never have to buy a drink in Leicester again.

Same here.

Nobody will be allowed to say a bad word about Tony Pulis in my presence ever. Also, massive respect to West Brom. Great club.

I think I'm right in saying WBA are one of a few teams that I haven't relentlessly slagged off at one point or another but I properly love them now. I can actually just enjoy our remaining games, no chance we're not doing it. Doubt Spurs will even get 7 points now, they'll be feeling mighty flat and proved today than under pressure they can't cut the mustard. 2 shots on target lol

WBA USED PULISBALL...

...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Fair play to West Brom for showing up and whatever Pulis said to 'em at half time needs bottling. Speaking of bottling so nice to see Spurs, in true North London fashion, letting their fans down (again).

Honestly, put last night's result aside, I have a lot of respect for Tony Pulis. Never seen a manager of another PL club have so much goodwill and praise for us. Pulis has zero connections to Leicester City but he's been showering us with praise and wishes us nothing but good.

Let's have a whip round and send the legend a bottle of red wine for being a gentleman.

I will never allow anyone on here to say a bad word about him again.

Always liked the sound of Pulis as a person, although I dislike his style of football. Last night, however, West Brom were a revelation in the second half - first to the ball, closing Spurs down and really giving it a go. OK, so lucky with the ball that hit the post, but they deserved their luck.

A bottle of red? A crate of the very best Minervois for Mr Pulis.

Wow, I can't beleive how gutted Graeme Souness is.

So bitter that a team like little ol' Leicester could win the 

league before the mighty Liverpool.  :scarf:

Don't forget that he was in the Spurs youth team before he moved to Middlesbrough

Archived