Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

I LOVE TONY PULIS , I LOVE WBA !

Pulis is a very good Manager one of the old Military style. Who believes in hard work on the training ground allied to a particular system will bring results.

Great credit is owed to him and his Team for their second half performance. That's what makes the premiership the best league in the World.

I thought Boas Myhil was outstanding first half and set the tone for his team mates.

Thanks mr Pulis and West Brom.

Great line in the Guardian review of the match last night

"Tottenham’s title challenge had been effectively derailed by a visiting team who were quick to the tackle, full of fight, and relentlessly harangued by their manager who, if he is dreaming of the beach already, it’s likely to be Omaha or Utah, June 1944."

lol

May have to send a donation to the Astle foundation as way of thank you. WBA, just superb.

You were by far the most enjoyable team to watch at The Hawthorns this year. This is great! Plus it's a stuff you to Daniel Levy for unsettling Berahino in the Summer (£5m for 5 years last 2 payments dependant on winning The Champions League!) Anyway congratulations lads you deserve it. If you have 50p to spare next year when you play us away. Please bung it in the Astle collection bucket, it's a good cause as he was our hero. In the end he couldn't recognise his family. Let alone remember Football. It goes to Concussion and CTE research, which benefits everybody

• 6 months later...

When WBA beat us 1-0 on Sunday just remember this thread and how much we were licking his bollocks. Sir Tony will always have our respect for doing a job on Tottenham..

On 26/04/2016 at 10:32, RowlattsFox said:

I'll need to remember this when we lose 1-0 at home to West Brom next season.

Exactly. 

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol Was it Gardner who scored at both ends?

Crazy game, Spurs proper bottled some good positions towards the end of the campaign didn't they, could of made life so much more difficult for us. 

Craig Dawson.  

At HT I thought Spurs would put 4 or 5 past them but fair play to Pulis, cos WBA looked a different team second half and definitely deserved their point. 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Craig Dawson.  

At HT I thought Spurs would put 4 or 5 past them but fair play to Pulis, cos WBA looked a different team second half and definitely deserved their point. 

Yeah it was Dawson wasn't it lol 

Too this day dunno what happened to Spurs in that night, Chelsea I get as Hazard came on and the script was written after his not wanting Spurs to win the league comments, he was gonna have a stormer and score, but completely puzzled how they let The Baggies back into that game, they totally dominated the first 45 and we were 1-0, at home, against WBA.

I have, one that lives in the memory was a 4-2 win one evening game where there was a huge thunderstorm and a huge bolt of lightning lit up the sky, plus some guys tried to mug me near the Infirmary when I was by myself before I met up with my mates.

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I have never seen Leicester beat West Brom at home.

Tony Mowbray's side used to come and play us off the park for fun. They were a fun side to watch back then.

Archived