Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

I LOVE TONY PULIS , I LOVE WBA !

There's the title, right there. Outstanding 2nd half from the Baggies, really upped their game and Spurs had bugger all answer. I love that Kane cost them any chance of the title, completely wasted that counter attack by shooting from about 40 yards out with other options available. Moments later WBA equalise. CHECK MATE MR TRAMPOLINE

'I want Leicester to win it'

Tottenham 1-1 West Brom

Posted at22:36

West Brom boss Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC Sport: "First half we were lucky to come in 1-0 down. Tottenham have quality young players and they have everything you want in a team. But we had a chat at half-time and became more aggressive if anything. We were taking punches in the first half and not giving anything back.

"They needed the second goal. If they get that it would have been very difficult for us. We had to have a clean-sheet second half to be in the game. If you look at the energy and effort and the way we forced them to make mistakes it was much better.

"I just want Leicester to win it. No disrespect to Tottenham, but it is such a wonderful story. It can't happen anywhere else but in this country. The Premier League is such a tough league and Leicester can dig results out. They have played exceptionally well and won games but when they haven't they have dug them out.

"I think Tottenham will be an exceptional side. It will be an exciting place to be, this club."

Man alive!!!! Logged off after the OG went in. Then at 10.00 thought I'd just log back in to read the inevitable 4 or 5 nil rout only to have the page fail to load with an error message saying Foxestalk was "busy"!!!

Just knew then it was because something good (for us) must have happened!!!
WOW!! This is real isn't it??!!!!

Archived