Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

That's poor form starting Dier really, chance of a title isn't worth it after a concussion and that's been warned before.

Aside from that Alli is a massive miss for them, could really help Chelsea if they aren't shite tonight.

That's poor form starting Dier really, chance of a title isn't worth it after a concussion and that's been warned before.

Aside from that Alli is a massive miss for them, could really help Chelsea if they aren't shite tonight.

Don't players have to pass specific concussion tests now?

I'm sure some muppet will start another thread just to be annoying... Talking about muppets, apparently Claudio doesn't have a favourite one (see BBC Sport live text)

...i was that muppet last week :(

This is going to the last day and all those people with champions scarves and trophies etc will end up looking muppets.

That's the spirit. :D

Even if Spurs win tonight there's nothing this season which suggests we can't beat Everton.

That's the spirit. :D

Even if Spurs win tonight there's nothing this season which suggests we can't beat Everton.

Without Huth and Drinkwater we might have beaten Everton before, but I thought we were shit.

I've thought for weeks it would go to the last day.

Archived